1997 Subaru WRX Roof Ski & Snowboard Racks
- Rola® - Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Airfoil SK Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®, 93"x32"x18". The Weight Carrying Capacity is 110 lbs. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $403.67$403.6720% OFF
- Thule® - Pull Top Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 1997, Pull Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Pull Top is Thule's top of the line ski and snowboard carrier. The combination of easy, fast installation with Thule's exclusive Speed-Link™ mounting...Our price: $252.10$252.1020% OFF
- Thule® - Flat Top Ski and Snowboard RackSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 1997, Flat Top Ski and Snowboard Rack by Thule®. The Flat Top is a premium carrier that provides fast and easy mounting with easy and secure ski or snowboard loading. Thule's exclusive Speed-Link mounting...Our price: $183.36 - $214.62$183.3620% OFF
- Thule® - Snowboard CarrierSubaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 1997, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates...Our price: $161.47$161.4720% OFF
- Rola® - Roof Top Ski and Snowboard CarrierUniversal Roof Top Ski and Snowboard Carrier by Rola®. The cargo management solution for convenient vehicle rooftop storage. Five-year warranty.Our price: $139.64$139.6420% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."