Oldsmobile Silhouette 1997-2004, Sport Slotted Brake Front Rotors by Brembo®. Size: 278mm (10.94") x 32mm (1.26"), 1-Piece Rotor. These are OEM-sized rotors that up your stopping performance with angled slots to provide the best removal of brake dust, water, heat, and gasses from pad contact areas. High-carbon iron resists heat, warping, and extends the life of brake pads. Pillared center posts provide a faster cool-off period.
- Sport series signifies identical sizing to OEM rotors for easy, bolt-on replacement without any need for modifications
- Angled slots provide the best venting of brake dust, gasses, and water while effectively removing heat off rotor surfaces
- Rotors cool 20% faster due to center vent areas that contain spaced pillars instead of straight slats
- Rotors are crafted from iron with high carbon content which achieves reduced vibration and squealing noise
- Rotors provide a higher grip coefficient and slower wear rate
- Rotors are more resistant to heating up and becoming warped
- Lower operating temperatures greatly reduce fade that results from brake fluid reaching boiling temperature in the lines
- Rotors are zinc plated for corrosion protection on all non-contact areas
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Ensure increased pad bite and improved air circulation
- Clean and de-glaze pad surface for optimum pad coefficient of friction
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Offer much faster heat dissipation
- Resistant to warping and fading
Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors are created for use with your original equipment brake calipers, and will bolt on easily without the need for modifications of any sort. Without replacing any other components, you'll enjoy a higher level of braking power that is progressive and easy to use around town. You will also find angled slots boost braking performance in the rain and at higher speeds when temperatures increase. Plus, their iron content formulated with a high amount of carbon allows these rotors to vibrate and squeal less - making them quieter and more pleasing to use. Their construction gives them a longer lifespan because of a slower wear rate, and because of features that allow them to run at lower temperatures while getting rid of heat faster.
The high-carbon iron resists temperature buildup better initially, and vented centers with a patented design disperse the heat in a superior fashion. Instead of straight fins between both rotor sides, Brembo rotors contain spaced pillars which result in more metal contact. Tests show these pillars allow the rotors to cool from 1,200 degrees Fahrenheit to 212 degrees 20 percent faster - virtually eliminating the likelihood of warpage that causes brake pedal shimmy and premature pad wear. Brembo warrants to the original user that these brake discs are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
In its 50 years of existence, Brembo® has secured a prestigious place for itself in the automotive braking system sector. This position can only be held through continuous innovation in products and services, maintaining the highest possible quality levels, offering competitive prices and focusing the utmost attention on safety, individual and public health and respect for the environment. The group's Quality, Safety and Environment policy expresses Brembo's commitment to client satisfaction and ongoing improvement.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.