1997 Nissan Maxima Wind Deflectors
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- WeatherTech® Dark Smoke Side Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1997, Dark Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1997, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$40.00 - $99.95
- AVS® Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1997, Smoke Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®, Set for 4 Doors. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape....Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$60.70
- GTS® Smoke Ventgard™ Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1997, Ventgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek, aerodynamic shape complements any vehicle, and...$55.88 - $72.37
- GTS® Ventgard™ Sport Front and Rear Window DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1997, Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They...$61.62 - $70.93
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorsNissan Maxima 1997, Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflectors by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to enhance...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
1997 Nissan Maxima Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.7 - 5 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2009 Nissan Maxima | Posted by Charles | (Summerville, SC)
It's so much better than my old tape on deflectors, the ease of installation and the streamlined look was awesome! Thanks again CARiD.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1997 Nissan Maxima Models
- 1997 Nissan Maxima GLE Wind Deflectors
- 1997 Nissan Maxima GXE Wind Deflectors
- 1997 Nissan Maxima SE Wind Deflectors