With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
1997 Kia Sephia Wind Deflectors
1 - 2 of 201 of 01
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsKia Sephia 1997, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Installs Inside the Window ChannelMaximize Your Fresh Air Enjoyment$40.00 - $99.95
- GTS® Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Front and Rear Window DeflectorsKia Sephia 1997, Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®, set for 4 Doors. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and...$61.62
Guides & Articles
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Tow Ready® 6-Way Round Pin Metal Connector$5.58 - $10.84
- 1997 Kia Sephia Models
- 1997 Kia Sephia GS Wind Deflectors
- 1997 Kia Sephia LS Wind Deflectors
- 1997 Kia Sephia RS Wind Deflectors