Jeep Wrangler 1997-2006, Control Arm Kit by Daystar®. Gain greater suspension travel and flexibility for improved traction off road while maintaining on-road ride quality with replacement upper control arms from Daystar. Joints feature durable designs with polyurethane sockets and bushings that are rebuildable and that provide more resistance to grit, salt spray, and oil contaminants. Arms can be adjusted for vehicles with unique driveline angles or for setting alignment caster. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Designed to maximize suspension travel and improve traction on both smooth and uneven surfaces
- Bolts feature a zerk nozzle on the end to add grease to the ball joint housing
- Patented Poly Flex joints allow a fuller range of movement without binding
- Poly flex joints are adjustable for vehicles with unique driveline angles or if needed to set alignment caster
- Poly Flex joints feature a durable design with a spherical ball encased in a polyurethane socket surrounded by a steel outer shell
- Poly Flex joint is completely rebuildable
- Increases performance and handling characteristics on the road and off
- Poly Flex joints are more resistant to grit, salt spray, and oil contaminants that traditional control arm designs
- At the other end of the arm is a Poly Joint with a urethane bushing that is designed for higher movement and flexibility when weight of the vehicle changes
- Reinforced traditional steel construction features a black powder coat finish on the arms, and zinc coating on everything else for corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Today’s roads aren’t as smooth as they used to be, something that is easily noticeable when driving a 4x4 with solid axles geared more towards off-road performance. Lumpy graveled roads, potholes, and expansion joints can create a bouncy, jarring ride that makes even adjusting a radio volume knob extremely difficult. The suspension experts at Daystar have taken what’s good about truck suspension components and refined them with improvements that pay dividends both on the road and off. The Upper Control Arm kit is one such example, and features high-grade steel construction for rigidity with cleverly designed joints at both ends that allow greater flexibility - without compromising durability or ruggedness. For corrosion resistance, the arms themselves are protected with a black powder coat finish while all other areas are zinc coated.
DayStar Upper Control Arms are designed to be adjustable for fine-tuning wheel alignment caster and to accommodate the unique driveline angles of many 4x4s. The Poly Flex joint on one end is built with a spherical ball encased in a durable, shock-absorbing polyurethane socket. A hardened steel outer shell prevents road grit, salty slush, and other oily contaminants from working their way in and degrading components. Once they’re installed on your vehicle, you’ll see a fuller range of control arm movement without binding or noise – allowing tires to maintain a more level contact patch on any surface. Bolt ends feature grease nipples for quick and easy lubrication maintenance to ensure bushings keep performing like new for a long time. Should the Poly Flex joints ever need it, they can be completely rebuilt. Daystar proudly manufactures the Upper Control Arms kit in the United States, and backs all components with a limited lifetime warranty.221.00 894.68
Brand: Daystar Part Numbers:
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.