- 2” x 5” 3/16” enclosed steel tube construction designed to stand up to the most extreme trail conditions
- 2” x 0.120 round steel tubing
- MIG welded for toughness
- Durable textured black powdercoat finish
- Bolt on installation, no drilling required
- Steering box skid plate sold separately
- Fully welded shackles with “D” rings for dependable recovery points
- Winch bracket sold separately
- Run-under bar with 2” receiver is standard
- Unique side pockets provide a convenient step and mounting point for Hi-Lift jack
- Towbar adapters available
- License plate adapter sold separately
- Two out-board light tabs with an additional two light tabs on the top hoop of our triple and quad hoop bumpers
- Finish is warranted for 60 days from date of purchase
Off-roading puts a strain on your vehicle, for sure. That's why Body Armor makes rugged off-roading accessories. Don't get stuck, literally, without a Body Armor bumper on your truck. The tough steel bumper, with its skid plate will keep rocks and stumps from damaging your body and undercarriage. Add a winch plate and winch to pull others (and maybe even yourself) out of gullies or off of rocks. This bumper is also tough enough to let you use the welded-on shackles and D-rings for serious recoveries. You can even attach tow bar adapters to the shackles to flat-tow your truck to the trailhead.277.79Brand: Body Armor 4x4 Part Number: TJ-1951 UPC: 859909001928
Body Armor® is the newest addition to the Tolar family of products. A major supplier of transit shelters and outdoor advertising displays, Tolar has leveraged its expertise in steel fabrication into making the ruggedest off-roading products on the market. Based in Corona, CA, Body Armor is perched right at the edge of some of the best off-roading sites in the country, giving them access to a tremendous body of knowledge of what works and what doesn't when you're miles from the nearest road. Building its business on a commitment to quality products and superior customer service, Body Armor has brought together a unique team of designers, engineering specialists and metal fabrication professionals with over 30 years of experience in the off-road products industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.