Jeep TJ / Wrangler 1997-1999, Spark Plug Wire Set by Bosch®. Switch from your OE spark plug wire set to the high-quality Mag core wire set from Bosch. Stainless steel Mag winding delivers maximum voltage to the spark plug for a hotter, more powerful, and longer spark which results in optimum engine performance, with little to no chance for misfire and radio static. Bosch provides premium quality, pre-assembled spark plug wire sets for virtually all American, Asian, and European cars, vans, and light truck applications.
- Opti-layer Mag technology for superior lifetime performance
- Reduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio static
- 100% pure silicone jacket is totally resistant to oil penetration against wire set failure
- Kevlar reinforced core for a long service life
- EPDM inner insulation stops power-robbing voltage leaks
- Snug fitting OEM-style silicone boots ensure a proper fit, function and appearance
- “Snap lock” terminals or OEM-style connectors for worry-free installation and re-installation
- Comes pre-assembled
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
Spark plug wires are designed to carry the electrical voltage from the ignition system to the spark plug. Bosch Premium Wire Sets utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing technology and are manufactured under Bosch's strict quality control systems to ensure they meet or exceed the performance of the OE wire sets they replace. The Bosch MAG core is upgraded to premium by replacing standard metallic wire with a tightly wound low resistance stainless steel wire. The unique construction of MAG core wire sets ensures optimum engine performance as well as reduces the chance for misfire and eliminates radio frequency static.
Each wire follows the length of the original equipment for safe routing; OEM-style boots and connectors ensure a proper fit, function, and appearance while also meeting the high temperature requirements of the original equipment for durability and a long life. For your complete peace of mind, wires should be replaced as a set due to the unpredictability of the internal condition of each individual wire.
Bosch, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”