Jeep Wrangler 1997-2002, Street Performance Plain Rotor Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, your vehicle will get the braking power that is hard to match. The package includes plain face rotors, performance brake pads and calipers available in various finishes which altogether set this kit apart from off-the-shelf kits.
- Rotor Series: Ultralite HP
- Rotor Style: Plain Face
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Vane Type: 32 Straight Vane
- Rotor Finish: Plain
- Rotor Material: Iron
- Pad Compound: BP-10
- Plain rotor pattern
- Rotors are cast from premium grade, long grain carbon iron
- Ensures maximum braking efficiency
- Provides improved braking control
- Corrosion resistance coating
- Precision machined to less than 0.001 tolerance for overall flatness
- Suitable for moderate temperature racing, street performance, and everyday use
- Long wear rate for sustained high heat braking
- Rotors provide an excellent balance of efficient cooling and lower rotating mass
- Brake pads ensure fast response and enhanced friction
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Plain rotors ensure quiet operation and offer low dust and long pad life
- Vented type of rotors offer much faster heat dissipation
- Multi-piston calipers provide clamping force on both sides of the rotor at the same time and uniformly transfer braking force to the brake pads
- Caliper pistons are hollow to save weight
- Aluminum caliper body allows for exceptional light weight (up to 40% of weight savings) and ensures superior corrosion resistance
- Caliper heat-resistant coating prevent cracking and fading
- Fixed calipers create friction from the brake pads on both sides of the rotor at minimum time interval
This Street Performance Plain Brake Kit provides you with exceptional braking power as well as an appealing custom look. With this kit you get better brake control compared to standard replacement brake kits. Rotors are cast from premium grade, long grain carbon iron for long wear, high thermal stability, and resistance to distortion. The brake pads ensure quieter operation and lower dust levels. Made with an eye on the racing technology, the calipers provide superior strength and durability. With a wide variety of caliper finishes, you can add a touch of style to your vehicle. This kit is perfect for both street performance and everyday use, offering an ultimate brake upgrade for maximum efficiency.
Fixed calipers by Wilwood offer unmatched stopping power. The pistons in fixed calipers are located on both sides of the disc, allowing for evenly distributed clamping force. They apply more squeezing power and apply it more evenly during braking as force is directly applied to both sides. Multi-piston calipers allow for more even braking and, as a result, less pad distortion. The more number of pistons a caliper has, the more clamping force it provides. Thanks to the evenly distributed pressure, these calipers ensure an even wear pattern along the entire length of the brake pad. Usually these calipers have smaller diameter pistons than single-piston calipers.
The internal vane design of these vented rotors by Wilwood provides excellent heat dissipation during brake cycles. As the wheel spins, the vanes around the edge of the rotor draw air in and pull it through to help cool the rotor. With the extra heat dissipated there will be less brake fade. Plain rotors by Wilwood offer the quietest operation out of all rotors as well as low dust and long pad life. They are a budget-friendly option for those drivers who can give up some performance but want to have reliable rotors.754.99 899.95
Brand: Wilwood Part Numbers:
Wilwood Engineering designs and manufactures high-performance disc brake systems. Since founding in 1977, Wilwood has developed a substantial matrix of brake components and engineering techniques that allow us to quickly and reliably create brake systems for almost any application. Their core ability is the rapid development of custom engineered brake systems using a combination of off-the-shelf and custom components. In addition to designing and manufacturing brakes for all types of competitive motor sports, Wilwood also manufactures brake systems and components for agricultural equipment, industrial applications, utility vehicles, snowmobiles, quads, motorcycles and military vehicles.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.