Jeep Wrangler 1997-2000, Sprint Roof Bike Rack by Thule®. Premium fork mount design that combines security, convenience and styling, making it the most complete fork mount carrier on the market. Fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles.
- AcuTight Knob and Speed-Link mounting system provides tool free installation
- Fits most disc brake and suspension combinations with standard 9mm axles
- Road Dampening Technology (RDT) blue elastomers are imbedded to help absorb road shock and vibration
- Fits bike wheelbases up to 48" and tire widths up to 2.6"
- Telescoping wheel tray moves in and out securely fitting most bikes while providing greater hatch clearance
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- One-Key lock cylinder (sold separately) locks bike to carrier and carrier to rack
- Comes with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.