1997 Ford Taurus Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugFord Taurus 1997, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power output...Our price: $6.13$6.1320% OFF
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugFord Taurus 1997, PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle response...Our price: $15.40 - $123.19$15.4020% OFF
- Bosch® - Platinum Series Spark PlugFord Taurus 1997, Platinum Series Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts,...Our price: $4.51 - $6.78$4.5120% OFF
- Bosch® - OE Fine Wire Spark PlugFord Taurus 1997, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original equipment...Our price: $4.51 - $8.55$4.5120% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire SetFord Taurus 3.0L 1997, 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100% silicone jacketing and...Our price: $53.42$53.4220% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - ThunderVolt™ 40 ohm Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetFord Taurus V6 3.0L 1997, ThunderVolt™ 40 ohm Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. 40 ohm Ferrite Core. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy...Our price: $60.55$60.5520% OFF
- MSD® - Ignition CoilFord Taurus G / GL / LX 1997, Ignition Coil by MSD®. Street Fire™; Ford 6-Tower Coil Pack; DIS 94-00 Ford.Our price: $79.95$79.9520% OFF
- Accel® - Super EDIS Ignition Coil PackFord Taurus G / GL / LX 1997, Super EDIS Ignition Coil Pack by Accel®. Accel offers the only true high-performance Ford 4-tower style EDIS coil. Advanced bobbin technology, specialized magnetic steel core and optimum windings result in higher...Our price: $102.95$102.9520% OFF
- Karlyn STI® - Direct Ignition CoilFord Taurus SHO 1997, Direct Ignition Coil by Karlyn STI®. STI; Direct Ignition Coil Unit.Our price: $25.27$25.2720% OFF
- MSD® - Ignition Control ModuleFord Taurus SHO 1997, Ignition Control Module by MSD®. DIS-4 Plus; Ignition Controller; With 3/4 Coil Packs.Our price: $738.95$738.9520% OFF
- MSD® - Ignition Coil AdapterFord Taurus SHO 1997, Ignition Coil Adapter by MSD®. Dual Ignition Adapter; Ford Coil On Plug; One Required For Each Pair Of Coils.Our price: $79.95$79.9520% OFF
- Bosch® - Super Plus Spark PlugFord Taurus 1997, Super Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved fuel...Our price: $2.64$2.6420% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire ToolUniversal High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire Tool by Taylor Cable®. Taylor has all those hard-to-find tools for assembling spark plug wires, whether it’s conventional 8mm wire or the monster 10.4 mm wire. If you only do this...Our price: $17.55$17.5520% OFF
Posted by Chris G.
"Mice or some other living creatures decided to eat my plug wires. I was in a rush and bought another product that wasn't up to pair to Taylor. I have been using Taylor wires on my Corvette and have been very happy with the product as well as customer support. For your information, these wires are for my 6-cylinder truck."
Posted by Edgardo G.
"Easy to install, and man, my mpg shot way up!"
Posted by Jerome W.
"The Accel coils are good looking, high-quality parts that make my engine run smoothly and the acceleration is quick and responsive. I am very pleased with this product."
Posted by Richard F.
"I installed all 6 in my Ranger and took out the 80,000 mile factory spark plugs, and now there is a huge difference in performance and power. I noticed how much smoother it runs and the gain in throttle response. These are excellent! Money well spent!"
Posted by Frederick D.
"These spark plugs are awesome, I love them! I was a little hesitant about the spark plugs at first, but I decided to buy them anyway. I am very glad I did, and I highly recommend them for the F150 owners!"