1997 Ford Ranger Leaf Springs
- Dorman® - Leaf SpringFord Ranger 1997, Leaf Spring by Dorman®, 1 per Pack. Material: Steel. Engineered from high-quality materials for long-lasting durability, Dorman’s Leaf Spring is comprised of multiple thin bands of steel to effectively restore the suspension...Our price: $99.24 - $221.27$99.2420% OFF
- Superlift® - Leaf SpringFord Ranger 4WD 1997, Leaf Spring by Superlift®. Leaf Spring; Approx. 3.5-4 in. Lift; Rear.Our price: $124.95$124.9520% OFF
- Replace® - Rear Leaf Spring Hanger Kit (Includes Bolts And Nuts)Ford Ranger 1997, Rear Leaf Spring Hanger Kit by Replace®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE# 4L5Z5775AA. Designed to meet the OE quality, perfect fit and your automotive needs, Leaf Spring Hanger Kit will make your ride more...Our price: $26.70$26.7020% OFF
- Replace® - 2.5" Leaf Spring Shackle KitFord Ranger 1997, 2.5" Leaf Spring Shackle Kit by Replace®. 2.5" Leaf Spring Shackle Kit. Such essential components as shocks and springs might be the most important parts for your vehicle’s suspension system. But it wouldn't be nothing without...Our price: $36.58$36.5820% OFF
- MOOG® - Leaf Spring BushingFord Ranger 1997, Leaf Spring Bushing by MOOG®. Rear Rear. 1-1/4" OD x 2-7/8" long. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to...Our price: $9.28$9.2820% OFF
- Superlift® - Leaf Spring Alignment ClampUniversal Leaf Spring Alignment Clamp by Superlift®. Leaf Spring Clip; Bend.Our price: $4.95$4.9520% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Cory C.
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."