Ford Mustang 1997, Class 1 Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily. Lifetime warranty.
- Receivers are designed for trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles
- All frame attachment
- E-coat base w/ black powder coat finish
- Solid all-welded construction for maximum strength and safety
- Ensures perfect fit and top towing performance
- Computer-aided design and fatigue stress testing
- Designed to withstand road abuse within specified capacities
- Backed by a nationwide limited lifetime warranty
Trailering puts a strain on your towing vehicle. And it can put a real strain on your nerves if you’re not set up right. You need a properly-engineered hitch with the appropriate rating for the weight of your fully-laden trailer. If your trailer is big enough, add in a trailer brake controller and the wiring to it, and perhaps a weight-distributing hitch. All that gear needs to be installed and rigged by someone knowledgeable in trailering. Draw-Tite has a hitch receiver for your vehicle that will allow you to tow the maximum amount permitted by the vehicle manufacturer safely. They also have hitch balls and ball mounts for every class of towing, and a full catalog of other gear that will make your trailering as safe and as easy as possible.
Draw-Tite is the premier brand of custom trailer hitches. Established in 1946 and created with a passion for outstanding performance the brand has come to represent one of the best custom fit vehicle products available today. Each hitch design must pass rigorous testing to become TESTED TOUGH™. The addition of increased tongue weight capacity and an all new accessory pairing guide make the Draw-Tite brand your best choice for years of dependable service.