Ford Mustang Coupe 5.0L without IRS 1994-2002, Drag-Launch Lowering Kit with 0" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: Performance Springs. This is a not a complete coilover kit, but a set of very stiff springs and adjustable air bladders that can be fitted to Eibach Multi-Pro-R1 Drag Launch coilover kits. The Drag Launch kit is designed for track use only, and is not recommended for street driving. Once installed, it provides Eibach’s highest level of body roll control which shortens quarter mile times thanks to unparalleled drive wheel grip and fast launches.
- Designed as an upgrade for your Multi-Pro-R1 Drag-Launch kit
- Designed for dedicated track-only use, and is not recommended for street driving
- Set of four stiffer Eibach performance springs and adjustable air bladders to reduce shock + spring travel even further
- Virtually eliminates rear end squat during high-powered, fast launches
- Controlled weight transfer provides maximum traction and reduced wheel spin for front-wheel-drive and rear-wheel-drive vehicles
- Consistently delivers faster quarter mile times
- Air bladders can be adjusted for more or less cushioning to suit your vehicle’s level of horsepower and tire grip
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
When you’ve got a dedicated, track-only vehicle that you trailer to competitions, the Drag Launch Kit pulls out all the stops to give your Multi-Pro-R1 or Multi-Pro-R1 Drag Kit the ability to virtually eliminate all squat, dive, and body roll from your vehicle. This upgrade package includes 4 springs that are significantly stiffer than the ones that come with Multi-Pro coilover kits – so much so that Eibach does not recommend using them on the streets, as potholes may cause damage to other suspension components.
Also included in this kit is a set of adjustable air bladders underneath each rear coilover spring that boost drag racing performance. They can be set as soft or firm as necessary to keep the rear of your vehicle from squatting during fast launches – enabling front or rear drive wheels to grip the pavement instead of wobbling around and spinning. They are similar in design to the Multi-Pro-R1 Drag Kit bladders, but unlike the ones in that kit these offer the ability to have the air pressure levels inside adjusted to best suit your needs. These components together will get you off the line and through the end of the quarter mile much faster.341.23Brand: Eibach Part Number: 9310.140 UPC: 803050149763
Founded in 1949 in Germany by Heinrich Eibach, Eibach Springs has grown from a small workshop-based manufacturer into a global leader and manufacturer of springs and related products. You’ll find Eibach springs as the chosen brand in a wide variety of industries and automotive applications. From miniscule springs for incredibly small pressure valves to large industrial tension coils, Eibach’s growth and success has always been attributed to a company spirit that drives them to be the best. Eibach automotive springs have been instrumental in vehicles achieving victories in NASCAR, Formula 1, ARCA, GT3, FIA World Rallye, and V8 Supercar championship racing series among others and have been used as original equipment by AMG and other respected vehicle tuners since the 1970s. Today, Eibach also has world headquarters for North America in California where they manufacture all products sold on these shores.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)