1997 Ford Expedition Doors
- Standard® - Tru-Tech™ Door Lock KitFord Expedition 1997, Tru-Tech™ Door Lock Kit by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Chrome. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely locking or unlocking any one of your vehicle’s doors. The actuator returns the power door lock to proper...Our price: $44.87$44.8720% OFF
- Dorman® - Inside Door HandleFord Expedition 1997, Inside Door Handle by Dorman®. With this product, there is no need to replace the entire door opening mechanism and pay extra money. Constructed to fit the exact design of your vehicle, this door handle features OEM quality...Our price: $17.72 - $22.14$17.7220% OFF
- Dorman® - Outside Door HandleFord Expedition 1997, Outside Door Handle by Dorman®. This strong door handle is designed to withstand severe weather and years of repeated handling. Constructed to fit the exact design of your vehicle, the Dorman outside door handle features...Our price: $27.39 - $32.30$27.3920% OFF
- Replace® - Driver Side Rear Outside Door HandleFord Expedition 1997, Driver Side Rear Outside Door Handle by Replace®, Paint To Match. Door handles can rust, pit, and wear from age and use, the return spring can break and cause the handle to flop around, and if there’s a problem with the...Our price: $9.50$9.5020% OFF
- Dorman® - Door Lock Actuator MotorFord Expedition 1997, Door Lock Actuator Motor by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 1L1Z78218A42AA / 2L1Z78218A43BA / 2W1Z54218A42A / F65Z15218A42AA / F75Z78218A42AA. Restore the ease and convenience of remotely...Our price: $48.33$48.3320% OFF
- Dorman® - Door Hinge Pin and Bushing KitFord Expedition 1997, Door Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # F65Z1522800AA, F65Z1522801AA, F65Z1522810AA, F65Z1522811AA.Restore the ease and convenience of a properly functioning vehicle...Our price: $11.41$11.4120% OFF
Posted by Cindy G.
"I would like to say that the door panels are easy to install; nice product; I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks CARiD for the great service making this purchase happen so smoothly!"
Posted by Paul C.
"At first I thought it was a bit expensive, but... It made a total difference in how the door functions on the car. After removing the old striker, I found that it was not only missing the bushing, but also had a hairline crack. After installing the new striker, a three minute job. Ahh.. a job that actually took less time than planned. After some small adjustments, it worked just like a new door. Gives a totally different impression about the entire car, when the door simply goes "Thunk" rather than trying different ways to make it close properly. I bought the car a couple of months ago in Norway. It seems silly, but if the doors don't close properly, you begin to have doubts about other things on the car. So.... A well spent $50 bucks, for a quality product, that really is "Like New." Actually, I am so happy, that I am going to buy another striker, for the other side of the car. My "bad door" is now so much better than my "good door.""