1997 Chevy Tahoe Water Pumps
- Pronto® - Water PumpChevy Tahoe 1997, Water Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...Our price: $42.21 - $75.27$42.21 20% OFF
- Dorman® - Water Pump Mounting Hardware KitChevy Tahoe Limited / Z71 1997, Water Pump Mounting Hardware Kit by Dorman®. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 11570082, 12552096.Either zinc-plated or coated with black oxide for corrosion resistance, the hardware included...Our price: $14.40$14.40 20% OFF
- Victor Reinz® - Water Pump GasketChevy Tahoe 1997, Water Pump Gasket by Victor Reinz®. OEM Standard. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to...Our price: $1.14 - $9.16$1.14 20% OFF
- Bosch® - Water PumpChevy Tahoe 1997, Water Pump by Bosch®. Restore your vehicle's cooling system to proper working order, and minimize the risk of premature failure, by installing a Bosch 100% New Water Pump. Bosch Water Pumps are designed to operate in the...Our price: $55.08 - $85.95$55.08 20% OFF
- Gates® - Standard Water PumpChevy Tahoe 1997, Standard Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...Our price: $46.99 - $74.75$46.99 20% OFF
- GMB® - Water PumpChevy Tahoe 5.7L 1997, Water Pump by GMB®. Has your temperature gauge needle been creeping up? Are you seeing green puddles on the ground under your vehicle? If so, you may need cooling system repairs, which should not be put off, because...Our price: $84.49$84.49 20% OFF
Posted by Roman G.
"Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Paul S.
"Wasn't expecting much for the price, but it's not that bad; But a nice addition instead of black."