1997 Chevy S-Series Grills
- APG® Polished Symbolic Main Grille(0 reviews)
$207.19$165.75Chevy S-series 1997, Polished Aluminum Symbolic Main Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle that special look with Aluminum Symbolic Grille. It is CNC-cut from a single sheet of metal. Installation instructions and hardware are...# 1114400
- AMI® 96183K Chevy Bowtie Black Powder Coated Grille Billet Emblem(2 reviews)$36.27# 4490291
| Posted by Hayward | (Edna, TX)
| Posted by James | (Oklahoma City, OK)
It looks great and it's made great, of good material and I put it in myself for the first time and it wasn't that hard once I got the right tool to cut out the old grill!
- T-Rex® 21106 2-Pc Horizontal Polished Billet Main Grille(1 reviews)$130.75# 31874084
| Posted by Jimmie | (Borger, TX)
The grille was well packaged so nothing was damaged, our body man had no problems with the installation. Everything was great.
- DJ Grilles® CF401-V8-CAMARO Phantom Hidden Headlight Mesh Grille Kit(2 reviews)$1,423.75# 470322
| Posted by Craig | (Las Vegas, NV)
1) The final product looks amazing. It is the second grille that I have purchased from DJ Grille. The craftsmanship and the detail are outstanding. For the best results, have an experienced Auto Body Shop install the grille. 2) Here is the most important part of my review. "Lack of customer service" from DJ Grille. CARiD's website stated that it might take 3 to 4 weeks for delivery, I was fine with the time frame. I ordered my grille on January 28, 2015 the (1st) promised ship date was February 24, 2015. The (2nd) promised ship date was February 27, 2015. The excuse for the delay was "we are waiting for the Factory Matched Paint". The (3rd) promised ship date was March 2, 2015. After a verbal confirmation that the grille was shipped, I dropped my car off at my Body Shop on March 3rd. When the grille did not arrive at the shop, I contacted CARiD. The excuse to CARiD was "just before we were going to ship it out, we realized that the grille was painted the wrong color". Two weeks later I received another promised ship date of March 20th. DJ Grille stated that my grille actually shipped out on Monday March 23rd. But when my shop did not receive my grille, DJ Grille said that my grille was "stolen" during shipment. Since the grille was stolen, they would need to make another grille. Finally on April 6, 2015, my grille was shipped (2.5 months later). The grille did arrive two days later at my shop and they completed my car on April 10th. While my car was in the shop, I added a new front nose, a new hood, ground effects (plus the grille). Recap, after multiple bogus excuses and 2.5 months later, I finally received my grille. I planned on using a Rental Car for a week, but I ended up having the rental car for 38 days. Because of DJ Grille's lies, I incurred additional charges for the rental car. A word to the wise if you want to purchase anything from DJ Grille, be prepared to wait for your item. The rule to use would be triple the time for delivery. Also be prepared to hear a lot of bogus excuses why they cannot ship on their promised date. In closing the grille looks amazing. The issue is DJ Grille's lack of customer service. My entire ordeal has been documented at CARiD. The employees at CARiD were very professional and understood my situation. But, at the end of the day, they too were held hostage by DJ Grille.
| Posted by Jim | (Bismarck, ND)
The grille I installed on my daughters car looks good. The quality is good for the price and the installation was easy 10 minutes installed.
- AMI® 96122C Chevy Bowtie Chrome Grille and Tailgate Billet Emblems(1 reviews)$64.78# 31174851
| Posted by Mitchell | (Richmond, KY)
Very nice, well made, looks great.
| Posted by Kasia | (Hammond, LA)
| Posted by Kasia | (Hammond, LA)
I love it.
| Posted by Daniel | (Ionia, MI)
I purchased C66832H Black Billet and all i can say is it was everything i wanted.