1997 Chevy Camaro Spark Plugs
- Denso® - Spark PlugChevy Camaro 1997, Spark Plug by Denso®, 1 Piece. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $2.54 - $11.56$2.5420% OFF
- Motorcraft® - Copper Spark PlugChevy Camaro 1997, Copper Spark Plug by Motorcraft®, 1 Piece. If you need to replace your worn-out spark plugs, Motorcraft is the way to go. Engineered specifically for your vehicle, their high melting point provides outstanding resistance to...Our price: $2.78$2.7820% OFF
- NGK® - Spark PlugChevy Camaro 1997, Spark Plug by NGK®, 1 Piece. With a solid copper core, triple-gasket sealing, corrosion resistant plating, cold-rolled threads, and corrugated ribs, these products provide a powerful spark for reliable performance, while...Our price: $2.78 - $15.86$2.7820% OFF
- Champion® - Spark Plug SetChevy Camaro 1997, Spark Plug Set by Champion®, 4 Piece Set. Designed and manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards and specifications, these spark plugs by Champion ensure fast engine start-up and smooth acceleration. The products are made of...Our price: $11.59 - $30.93$11.5920% OFF
- Autolite® - Spark Plug SetChevy Camaro 1997, Spark Plug Set by Autolite®, 4 Piece Set. These spark plugs by Autolite are specially designed and manufactured to ensure quick starts, dependable performance, and smooth acceleration. The products are made of premium materials...Our price: $4.99 - $10.30$4.9920% OFF
Posted by Matthew E.
"These wires are extremely flexible and heat resistant. I noticed a mild improvement in throttle response as compared with my old set of Magnecor wires. Don't let them scare you away, the EMI suppression is more than adequate, and they are just a bit better than MSD wires in my opinion."