1997 Chevy Camaro Ignition Coils
- Delphi® - OE Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 1997, OE Ignition Coil by Delphi®. Help ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency with Delphi ignition coils. Delphi makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and...Our price: $35.55 - $36.60$35.5520% OFF
- Denso® - Direct Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 1997, Direct Ignition Coil - Coil on Plug by Denso®. A leader in direct ignition technology, Denso developed the auto industry's first compact stick-type ignition coil. The space-saving design, since adopted by many of the world's...Our price: $35.22 - $36.69$35.2220% OFF
- Standard® - Tru-Tech™ Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 5.7L 1997, Tru-Tech™ Ignition Coil by Standard®, Use 1 per Car. Type Connection: Distributor, Male, Female. Includes: Module. 12 Volt. Square Coil. Terminal Type: Blade. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and...Our price: $23.90$23.9020% OFF
- Dorman® - Ignition Coil ConnectorChevy Camaro 1997, Ignition Coil Connector by Dorman®. 3-Wire, Brown. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 88987992. Dorman offers a comprehensive line of Ignition Coil Connectors for a wide range of applications. All Dorman...Our price: $26.04$26.0420% OFF
- Prenco® - Central Ignition CoilChevy Camaro 5.7L 88.4mm 1997, Central Ignition Coil by Prenco®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does it miss under load and idle rough? Is your gas mileage not what it used to be? Your ignition system may need repair, but before you waste your...Our price: $47.33$47.3320% OFF
Posted by Matthew E.
"These wires are extremely flexible and heat resistant. I noticed a mild improvement in throttle response as compared with my old set of Magnecor wires. Don't let them scare you away, the EMI suppression is more than adequate, and they are just a bit better than MSD wires in my opinion."