Subaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 1993-2001, Snowboard Carrier by Thule®. If you only have a few snowboards to carry and you want to have space left on your roof for other carriers, the Thule Snowboard Carrier is ideal. The angled design creates room for other gear, and the locking arms hold the boards securely without scratching the surface. This carrier adjusts to fit all board sizes and fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks.
- Transports 2 snowboards safely and securely
- Adjusts to fit all board sizes and widths
- Locking arms grip and hold boards without scratching surfaces
- Angled design allows room for other roof mounted gear
- Angled design raises bindings to prevent damage to boards or vehicle
- Includes 2 One-Key lock cylinders to lock the snowboards to the carrier
- Lock cables have protective pads to prevent damage to snowboards
- Tamper-proof security screws lock the carrier to the vehicle
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
The innovative angled design of the Thule Snowboard Carrier is both space efficient and protective. By angling the loaded position of the snowboards, more room is created on the roof rack, allowing other gear like a cargo box to be attached. And with the boards in this position the bindings are raised to prevent damage to the boards or the vehicle.
This carrier adjusts to fit all board sizes and widths, and the locking arms grip and hold the boards securely without damaging them. Even the locking cables are equipped with pads to protect the boards as they are secured. The 2 included One-Key lock cylinders can be used to lock the snowboards to the carrier.
The Snowboard Carrier can be mounted to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks. Theft of the carrier from the vehicle is prevented with tamper-proof security screws. The screws can only be installed and removed with a special wrench supplied with the carrier. The Snowboard Carrier comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship.161.47
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)