- One piece, easy to operate, pull out awning provides protection from sun and rain at the side of your vehicle
- Easily operated by one person
- Sets up or packs away in minutes
- Comes with telescoping poles, pegs, hooks, ropes and extension adapter
- Available in 2 sizes: 43 sq. ft. (82.6” x 78.7”) and 53.8 sq. ft. (98.4” x 78.7”)
- Mounts to C-Channel on top of Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero and Sports cross bars
- Fitting kit available to mount Sunseeker to Thule, Inno, and Yakima cross bars
- Awning made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant
- Solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum and corrosion resistant hardware that won’t rust
- Includes 3 Velcro tensioning tabs that wrap around the horizontal support bars on each side, to dramatically improve water runoff
- Telescoping poles click into awning housing and have spiked ends to aid anchoring them to the ground
- Accessories like Tagalong Tent and extension pieces available to complement and enhance the utility of your Sunseeker Awning
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
- Limited 2-year warranty
The Sunseeker is your instant oasis, no matter what you’re doing or where you’re going. It’s ideal for leisure activities like going to the beach, camping, or watching sporting events, whenever you want to get out of the sun or escape from a sudden shower. It’s perfect for tradesman, providing the option of working under some shade or taking a break out of the sun. Even if you’re just driving on a trip and want to get out of your vehicle and get some fresh air without baking under the sun or getting wet, the Sunseeker is your roadside refuge.
The Sunseeker easily mounts to the C-Channel on Rhino-Rack Heavy-Duty, Aero, and Sportz cross bars. It pulls out to provide your choice of 43 sq. ft. or 53.8 sq. ft. of shade and rain protection at the side of your vehicle. Easily set up or packed away by one person, the Sunseeker comes with telescoping poles, pegs, hooks, and guy ropes to support the edges of the awning. The poles click neatly into the awning housing and have spikes at the bottom to aid in securing them to the ground. 3 Velcro tensioning straps are located on each side of the awning to secure it to the horizontal support bars, thereby dramatically improving water runoff. Using an available fitting kit the Sunseeker can be mounted to Thule, Inno, and Yakima cross bars.
Proven tough under the harsh conditions of the Australian outback, the Sunseeker is made to last, with awning fabric made from high quality rip-stop polycotton canvas that is UV protected, waterproof, and mold resistant, and a solid framework constructed from anodized aluminum for improved appearance and corrosion resistance. The available extension is manufactured from the same quality material, and can be used to extend the Sunseeker for extra shade or attach to the ground for wind protection and privacy. The available 8.5’W x 5.5’D x 6.2’H Tagalong Tent is made from the same durable canvas material, includes insect proof mesh screens, and can be zipped to the side of the awning to form the perfect outdoor accommodations.
The Sunseeker Awning comes with all necessary hardware and detailed, illustrated installation and user instructions. It’s backed by a limited 2-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.
Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Numbers:
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.