There's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer...
1996 Mazda B-Series Off-Road Bumpers
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Rear BumperMazda B-Series 1996, Universal Series Diamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern...$137.40 - $297.72
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Rear BumperMazda B-Series 1996, Universal Series Surestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and...$155.72 - $235.90
- Warn® Tow HookUniversal Tow Hooks Kit by Warn®. Capacity: 8000 lbs./3629 kg. Secured properly to your vehicle's frame, tow hooks provide an attachment point for wire hooks, straps and chains, increasing your recovery options. Mounting hardware...Mounting hardware is includedRated to 8000lbs/3629kgs capacity$17.94 - $19.42
- Tow Ready® Tow HookUniversal 10000 lbs Tow Hook by Tow Ready®. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$10.55 - $12.15
Guides & Articles
Ask any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of...
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Popular Popular Products
- 1996 Mazda B-Series Models
- 1996 Mazda B2300 Base Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Mazda B2300 SE Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Mazda B3000 Base Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Mazda B3000 SE Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Mazda B4000 LE Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Mazda B4000 SE Off-Road Bumpers