1996 Mazda 626 Heavy Duty Towing
- Reese® - 5th Wheel Airborne Sidewinder ComboUniversal 5th Wheel Airborne Sidewinder Combo by Reese®. Includes King Pin PN 5AS02, Turret with Hardware PN 61300. Weight Capacity is 19500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 3900 lbs. Lifetime Warranty. Take the heavy equipment out of the truck...Our price: $1,756.85$1,756.85 20% OFF
- Draw-Tite® - 5th Wheel Hitch AssemblyUniversal 5th Wheel Hitch Assembly by Draw-Tite®. Ten-year warranty. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you’re traveling with a trailer on a daily...Our price: $588.47 - $777.05$588.47 20% OFF
- Reese® - 5th Wheel HitchUniversal 5th Wheel Hitch by Reese®. 5th wheel hitches are the favorite of professionals who tow, because their road manners are superior to conventional-hitch trailers. If you're traveling with a trailer on a daily basis, you'll appreciate how a...Our price: $328.70 - $869.95$328.70 20% OFF
- Draw-Tite® - Sway ControlUniversal Dual Cam HP Classic Sway Control by Draw-Tite®. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Lifetime Warranty.Our price: $315.67$315.67 20% OFF
- Reese® - Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution BarUniversal Strait-Line™ Weight Distribution Bar by Reese®. In addition to the changes in the head, Weight Distributing Kits includes the highest rated spring bars per class in the industry. They also feature an integrated cam for easy set up with...Our price: $557.48 - $765.85$557.48 20% OFF
- Reese® - Elite™ Under-Bed GooseneckUniversal Elite™ Under-Bed Gooseneck Accessories by Reese®. Kit includes 2-5/16" Pop-In Ball, Storage Bag, Safety Chain Attachments and Hole Cover. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts. Lifetime warranty.Our price: $181.19 - $212.26$181.19 20% OFF
"Very impressed with CARiD, as my hitch was delivered in 3 days. No problems there. The hitch has excellent quality and nice powder coat finish. But the actual installation... Well, don't try to do it yourself unless you can raise the car high enough to get adequate work room. I took it to my mechanic, and even on the hoist, it took over an hour. But it's on now and solid with no problems. Very happy when it was all complete. Using it for a bike carrier, Yakima, so this hitch is going to be great. Very happy with CURT hitch."
"I received my hitch very quickly and was able to install it in a couple of hours. It's the second one I've had from Curt's. I'm very pleased."
"Excellent product at an excellent price."
"Arrived quickly. Easy to install, but it had over an inch of play between the frame and mounting points and I felt that tightening the bolt could have torn the frame, so I put thick washers between the hitch and the frame and still had a lot of space that the frame had to bend and fill. The hitch should have been made at least 3/8 inch wider to limit this frame stress. Also, the mounting plates should have been wrapped so they both did not land up tearing thorough the cardboard box and have the paint chipped off so I had to repaint them before mounting the hitch. "
"I have purchased several other items from CARiD in the past. They have all been top quality, as is this hitch cover. It installs easily and is made of stainless steel, so it won't corrode. It makes a nice appearance, looks like factory OEM equipment. "