1996 Lexus GS Roof Cargo Boxes
- Yakima® - RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxLexus GS 1996, RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 74" L - 89" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers...Our price: $323.10 - $359.10$323.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxLexus GS 1996, SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox...Our price: $584.10$584.10 20% OFF
- Yakima® - SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxLexus GS 1996, SkyBox Roof Cargo Box for Naked Roof by Yakima®. 81" L - 92" L. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and...Our price: $359.10 - $629.10$359.10 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Skyline Cargo BoxLexus GS300 1996, Skyline Cargo Box by SportRack®, 54"L x 39"W x 19.5"H. The SportRack Skyline is the large capacity cargo box that's loaded with features at a great price. From the attractive 2-tone exterior to the spring loaded hinges that aid...Our price: $131.25 - $170.85$131.25 20% OFF
- SportRack® - Vista Cargo BoxLexus GS300 1996, Vista Cargo Box by SportRack®, 63"L x 38"W x 19"H. When you've got too much cargo to carry inside your vehicle, transport it on your roof rack in this convenient and attractive cargo box. It's easy to attach and load when you...Our price: $131.25 - $253.44$131.25 20% OFF
- Pro Series® - Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage CarrierUniversal Bullet Box™ Roof Top Luggage Carrier by Pro Series®. 110 lbs. These cargo bags are meant to withstand the elements – wind, snow, and rain – so nothing gets in the way of a good time. Constructed of quality waterproof materials using...Our price: $313.34$313.34 20% OFF
"Used this on a new crossover that only has cargo rails and not a cargo rack with crossmembers. Fit perfectly and was easy to use. The straps supplied seem to work fine, but I opted to use my own ratchet straps (2) for extra security. Luggage stayed dry through the rain."
"Very easy mounted to Odyssey... Very good price, quality high standard... And very nice design."
"Shopped around quite a bit and was looking at other car carriers that were at least a few hundred dollars more. When we found the Curt, we were a little skeptical based on the price, but decided to give it a shot after reading the reviews. Glad we did! This is a great cargo carrier, looks sharp on top of our Outback and was easy to install. The free shipping was a plus! "
"Adequately priced, easy to install but needs better hook fastener design as it was lengthy and eventually tiresome to twist the fasteners into place due to the lack of grip in the design. The hook ends face up and may require cutting/sawing off the ends since they already puncture one of my bags."
"This cargo net is a great size for the price, and looks a lot better then yellow bungee cords holding you cargo in place. It's a must have!!! "