1996 GMC Suburban Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Chrome Rear Door Handle CoverGMC Suburban 1996, Chrome Rear Door Handle Cover by RI®. Get a custom looking Rear Door Handle without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. This cover will enhance the style of your truck.Our price: $23.38$23.3820% OFF
- RI® - Stainless Steel Rear Door Handle CoverGMC Suburban 1996, Stainless Steel Rear Door Handle Cover by RI®. Get a custom looking Rear Door Handle without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. This cover will enhance the style of your truck.Our price: $29.75$29.7520% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Fender TrimGMC Suburban without Fender Flares 1996, Stainless Steel Fender Trim by Putco®, 4 Pieces. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like...Our price: $92.69$92.6920% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.3920% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.1420% OFF
Posted by Dakota D.
"Item came in on time. Chrome was super shiny."
Posted by Gilles L.
"I used automotive masking tape to align. It took about half an hour to finish the easy installation. Excellent results. The GMC has good looks. One problem... The narrow chrome strips on the rear doors of the truck that I have installed are starting to come off at both upper and lower ends. Is there a cure? I am sure I had them properly installed and in proper warm temperature. I noticed the condition while washing the vehicle. The wide posts chromes are holding very well."
Posted by John O.
"Gave my vehicle a sharp look at the mirrors."
Posted by Donald O.
"This a high quality product - nothing flimsy about it and with a beautiful chrome finish. Installation was easy. I dry fit the pieces first to get confidence in the alignment after I removed the backing material. Hint: Instead of trying to remove the backing with a finger nail, use a blade from a shop knife to separate about an inch of the red backing from the adhesive. The rest of the red backing peels off easily. My next purchase will be the SES stainless steel chrome body side molding for my 2012 GMC Terrain."
Posted by Rick S.
"Very happy with the product. Looks very good."