There's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer...
1996 Ford F-150 Off-Road Bumpers
1 - 11 of 1101 of 01
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front BumperFord F-150 1996, HD Series Front Bumper by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road. The product...Recessed 4" light housing for lightsCNC laser cut$1,058.40
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front Bumper with Grille GuardFord F-150 1996, HD Series Front Bumper with Grille Guard by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the...Full grill guard for maximum protectionLight weight design$1,421.10
- Iron Cross® HD Series Front Bumper with Push BarFord F-150 1996, HD Series Front Bumper with Push Bar by Iron Cross®. This bumper is the ultimate in rugged design and function. It will give your truck a tough, off-road look and provide maximum protection from debris on the road....2" diameter push barTextured gloss powdercoat finish$1,143.00
- N-Fab® Pre-RunnerFord F-150 1996, Pre-Runner by N-Fab®. This Pre-runner style light bar not only gives you a place to mount three 8- or 9-inch auxiliary lights, it provides a modest amount of protection for the lights and your grille.Pre-runner styleMount up to three 9-inch lights$294.25
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Front BumperFord F-150 1996, Legend Series Front Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Includes 2" Receiver and sturdy Frame Mounting. The Legend Series Front Bumper Replacement is the toughest product on the market. It is frame mounted and is one piece...Ranch Hands Legend Front Bumper Provides Maximum Protection4" Schedule 40 Pipe Bumper$1,150.00
- Ranch Hand® Legend Series Rear BumperFord F-150 1996, Legend Series Rear Bumper by Ranch Hand®. Ranch Hand's Legend Back Bumper is designed to provide a stable platform while providing maximum protection and towing capacity and perfectly compliments the Legend Series...Provides A Stable Platform While Providing Max Towing CapacityBlack Powdercoat Finish For Superior Corrosion Resistance$525.00
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Rear BumperFord F-150 Styleside 1996, Universal Series Diamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond...$163.43 - $338.32
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Deluxe Chrome Rear BumperFord F-150 Styleside 1996, Universal Series Surestep Deluxe Chrome Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep Deluxe bumper fits older model vans and pickups. It features a hitch/step plate and a ribbed pattern polymer step surface that...$296.28
- FEY® Universal Series Surestep Rear BumperFord F-150 Styleside 1996, Universal Series Surestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their...$212.90 - $285.31
- Warn® Tow HookUniversal Tow Hooks Kit by Warn®. Capacity: 8000 lbs./3629 kg. Secured properly to your vehicle's frame, tow hooks provide an attachment point for wire hooks, straps and chains, increasing your recovery options. Mounting hardware...Mounting hardware is includedRated to 8000lbs/3629kgs capacity$17.94 - $19.42
- Tow Ready® Tow HookUniversal 10000 lbs Tow Hook by Tow Ready®. Sometimes you just need someplace to hook on. Here's an assortment of hooks, eyes and rings for attaching ropes, cables and straps to your truck or trailer. Lifetime warranty.Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$10.55 - $12.15
Guides & Articles
Ask any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of...
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Popular Popular Products
1996 Ford F-150 Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Ford F-150 | Posted by Nathan | (Richwood, OH)
Easy peasy. Instructions were minimal, but the design of the product makes it not necessary for much detail. Super easy install. Looks great, and couldn't be happier.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1996 Ford F-150 Models
- 1996 Ford F-150 Eddie Bauer Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Ford F-150 Special Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Ford F-150 XL Off-Road Bumpers
- 1996 Ford F-150 XLT Off-Road Bumpers