1996 Dodge Ram Headlights
- Pilot® - Clear Fog Light KitDodge Ram 1996, Clear Fog Light Kit by Pilot®. Pilot Automotive High Performance Xenon Blue Bulbs produce a brighter, whiter light that is closer in color temperature to actual daylight. This provides increased visibility and less eye fatigue for...Our price: $96.00$96.00 20% OFF
- Pilot® - Smoke Fog Light KitDodge Ram 1996, Smoke Fog Light Kit by Pilot®. Pilot Automotive High Performance Xenon Blue Bulbs produce a brighter, whiter light that is closer in color temperature to actual daylight. This provides increased visibility and less eye fatigue for...Our price: $96.00$96.00 20% OFF
- Lumen® - Parking Light LED BulbsDodge Ram 1996, Parking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Each bulb sold separately. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original...Our price: $14.99 - $29.95$14.99 20% OFF
- Putco® - Headlight Replacement BulbsDodge Ram 1996, Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Increase your vehicle's light output and improve your nighttime visibility and safety with just a bulb change! These bulbs are superior to both ordinary bulbs and OEM halogen bulbs. They're...Our price: $24.68 - $35.00$24.68 20% OFF
- Putco® - Parking Light Replacement LED BulbsDodge Ram 1996, Parking Light Replacement Bulbs by Putco®. Replace your dim, worn out factory incandescent bulbs with brighter, longer lasting Putco LED bulbs. LED lights will make your vehicle more visible to other drivers, increasing your...Our price: $49.60 - $57.75$49.60 20% OFF
"I had ordered a different set of headlights, but found out they were on back order. I decided to go with these lights based on price. I was very surprised at the quality of the lights."
"The headlights are good. Look great on my truck. It took about 2 hrs to install the lights. The glue that holds little box with wires coming out came loose. And it was a little hard to install thel light. "
"I order Headlights and Taillight for my dodge truck and i was excited for them to get hear. They arrived fast and looked even better than the site picture. The Tail Lights installed great and extremely easy. However the headlight installed easy enough but didn't work correctly, the negative wires were cross soldered to the positive wires and I ended up having to pay a hundred more to have someone else fix the problem. After they were fixed they worked amazingly so be prepared for the possibility of that problem."
"The Headlights looked really cool when they first arrived and after having them installed, they look even better. My only complaint would be the half inch gap between the fender and light's housing. Other than that, I'd say these lights are awesome. "
"Screw holes and tabs lined up perfect with the stock mounting points, but when the lamps are installed, they didn't line up with the fenders very good. About a 3/4" gap between the lens and the fender at the rear where the turn signals are."