1996 Intrepid Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Brake KitDodge Intrepid 1996, 1-Click Brake Kit by PowerStop®. Don’t overpay a dealer for traditional brake parts when you can get superior benefits of ceramic pads and cross-drilled rotors in the PowerStop 1-Click Brake kit. These components are used in...Our price: $159.22 - $369.12$159.22 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted Rear RotorDodge Intrepid 1996, Drilled and Slotted Rear Rotor by PowerStop®. One pair of rear rotors, left and right. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both...Our price: $129.24$129.24 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsDodge Intrepid 1996, 3GD Series Black Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $175.88 - $201.22$175.88 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsDodge Intrepid 1996, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...Our price: $157.55 - $179.99$157.55 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorDodge Intrepid 1996, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than...Our price: $50.52 - $60.29$50.52 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsDodge Intrepid 1996, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing,...Our price: $88.54 - $106.74$88.54 20% OFF
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads by PowerStop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps control noise and premature...Our price: $39.14 - $39.41$39.14 20% OFF
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 3.3L / 3.5L 1996, Ultimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer...Our price: $44.19 - $60.29$44.19 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Our price: $72.71 - $179.99$72.71 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound...Our price: $50.52 - $102.71$50.52 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that...Our price: $84.25 - $201.22$84.25 20% OFF
- HAWK® - OES Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, OES Brake Pads by HAWK®. These original equipment spec brake pads are designed to the precise tolerances of factory parts for proper fit and operation but offer the distinct advantage of ceramic construction vs. traditional...Our price: $35.20 - $35.40$35.20 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Autocross and Track Compound Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D641. This is a set of replacement rear brake pads that is designed to be used on the track and on the street where performance vehicles are driven aggressively and...Our price: $84.60$84.60 20% OFF
- HAWK® - High Performance Street Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, High Performance Street Brake Pads by HAWK®. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was...Our price: $68.44 - $81.24$68.44 20% OFF
- HAWK® - Performance Ceramic Rear Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Performance Ceramic Rear Brake Pads by HAWK®. FMSI: D641. This set of rear brake pads is designed to maximize all the benefits of ceramic construction to create pads that provide a high level of smooth braking power at high...Our price: $75.82$75.82 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads
Dodge Intrepid 1996, ProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. Medium-high friction compound with good cold response and a gently rising friction curve as temperature increases. Smooth, predictable engagement with excellent control over...Our price: $45.57 - $60.81$45.57 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Brake PadsDodge Intrepid 1996, Ceramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a...Our price: $39.19 - $45.11$39.19 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
"It was very good and amazing looking. Car stops quickly."
"Looks very good and easy to install. The price was worth it. Excellent quality product."
"This was my first time basically doing anything on my car, I'm not much of a mechanic, but after following simple instructions, I was able to install these quickly and without any difficulties. Aside from that, these are excellent brakes and rotors, they exceeded my expectations, and I love them!"
"This is a great product and excellent company to purchase it from. Installation was no problem and looks and functions great. Highly recommended."
"These brakes suprised me on how good they actually are. I really bought them for the looks and was hoping that they might stop my truck as well. They do stop the truck! They stop really well actually. I would definitely buy these again."