If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
1996 Chevy Tahoe Performance Suspension
- Eibach® Pro-Truck Rear Shackle Lowering KitChevy Tahoe RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 1996, Pro-Truck Rear Shackle Lowering Kit with 2.0" Body Drop by Eibach®. Drop your truck’s rear ride height, center of gravity, and aerodynamic resistance while you add aggressive style,...Eliminates extra space in between rear tires and fenders for an aggressive lookAllows your truck or sport utility to fit inside a garage easier
- Belltech® Front Pro Lowering KitChevy Tahoe 5.7L RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 2 Door / 4 Door 1996, Front Pro Lowering Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement front coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling...Set of coil springsRide height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
$174.13from $139.30 - $160.70# 54876666
- Belltech® Lowering KitChevy Tahoe 1996, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers,...Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityKits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
$227.63from $182.10 - $1,100.70# 42626225
- Skyjacker® Standard Series Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, Standard Series Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$190.54from $152.43 - $2,267.56# 17220031
- Belltech® Front Spring DistanceChevy Tahoe RWD 2 Door / 4 Door with 6-Lug Wheels 1996, Front Spring Distance with 1" Front Body Lift by Belltech®. This is a set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicle. Use them underneath drop...Set of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces designed to lift your vehicleSpacer pieces mount underneath coil springs and are removable to restore natural ride height
- Superlift® Lift Kit Component BoxChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, Lift Kit Component Box by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$261.88from $209.50 - $393.50# 60367065
- Superlift® Master™ Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, Master™ Lift Kit by Superlift®. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$1,374.94from $1,099.95 - $1,283.95# 60367066
- Fabtech® Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockChevy Tahoe 1996, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.
$1,023.29from $818.63 - $1,721.73# 13313407
- Tuff Country® Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD without Auto Trac without ABS Brakes 1996, Lift Kit by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only the front of the...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$63.15from $50.52 - $1,379.92# 13612261
- ReadyLIFT® Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, Forged Front Leveling Kit with 2.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 3-3.5 hours. Includes: (2) CNC Forged leveling torsion keys with new adjuster bolts, (2) front shock extensions...
- ProRYDE® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 1996, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. Duck Head Torsion Key Front Lift/Leveling Kit; Adjustable Up To 3 in. Of Lift; Install Time 1.5 Hours.
- Tuff Country® Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4WD 1996, Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Without Front Shock Relocation Brackets. Includes: Torsion Bar Keys, Rear View Mirror Hanger. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
$120.88from $96.70 - $212.53# 55379674
- Revtek® Suspension Front Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by Revtek®. Torsion Bar Leveling Kit Key; 2 in. Lift.
- Monroe® Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting ShocksChevy Tahoe with Towing Hauling 1996, Sensa-Trac™ Rear Load Adjusting Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Upper Mount: Cross Pin Mount - Closed Ended, 0.313" Hole ID (Both Ends) x 2.875" Pin Length (Hole Center to Center). Lower...Improves ride and handling and helps maintain ride height when additional weight is loadedAll Weather Fluid reduces friction for smooth piston rod action
$124.23from $99.38 - $115.81# 17914837
- Monroe® Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable ShocksChevy Tahoe 4 Door with Towing Hauling 1996, Max-Air® Rear Air Adjustable Shocks by Monroe®. 2 per Pack. Lower Mount: Loop Bushing and Sleeve Mount - 0.563'' Sleeve ID x 1.625" Sleeve OAL. Includes: Rubber Dust Shield, Compressed...Provide proper vehicle ride height when additional weight is loadedInflates up to 150 psi
- Skyjacker® NITRO N8000 Series ShockChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, NITRO N8000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Includes: Red Boot. Shocks are recommended for full-size vehicles and moderate to extreme off-road applications.150 PSI Pressurized Nitrogen GasMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Skyjacker® HYDRO H7000 Series ShockChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, HYDRO H7000 Series Shock by Skyjacker®. Shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use.Hydraulic ActionMulti-Stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Bilstein® 4600 Series ShockChevy Tahoe 1996, 4600 Series Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Yellow Paint. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its...Monotube gas pressure technologyEasy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
$76.19from $60.95 - $103.67# 40881457
- Bilstein® 5100 Series Standard ShockChevy Tahoe 1996, 5100 Series Standard Shock by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$85.28from $68.22 - $103.67# 17164312
- Belltech® Shocks and StrutsChevy Tahoe 1996, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2”...Oil-filled Street Performance front shock absorberOffers a range of ride height choices
$51.50from $41.20 - $252.79# 54876669
- KONI® Front Heavy Track™ ShockChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Front Heavy Track™ Shock by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube Hydraulic. Adjustment Feature: Standard Adjustable. Body Style: Standard. Shocking conditions or winding roads? When...Optimum handling, road holding and gripAdjustable rebound forces for all on and offroad conditions
- KYB® MonoMax™ Shock AbsorberChevy Tahoe 1996, MonoMax™ Shock Absorber by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Power up your truck's suspension performance with MonoMax heavy duty monotube gas hydraulic shocks and struts. Thanks to the advanced design, they can handle the...Performance upgrade for trucks that need extra controlThe best choice for hauling, towing, or plowing
- Superlift® Superide™ Shock AbsorberChevy Tahoe 1996, Superide™ Shock Absorber by Superlift®. 1 per Pack. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes the latest computer modeling technology to aid in...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Monroe® Reflex™ ShocksChevy Tahoe 1996, Reflex™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shocks and struts are designed for SUVs, light trucks, and other vehicles with a high center of gravity and help reduce vehicle roll and dive. Reflex twin tube shocks...ASD Technology: provides greater control for handling (only applies to twin tube version)Enhanced stability by reducing body roll rate in evasive maneuvers or tight turns
$54.76from $43.81 - $52.70# 17921944
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ ShockChevy Tahoe 1996, Gas-Magnum™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. These shock absorbers are designed specially for vans and pickup trucks. Monroe Gas-Magnum assemblies provide firm control and greater stability without a harsh ride....Firm control without a harsh rideTwin-tube Design
$36.06from $28.85 - $34.44# 17913305
- Monroe® Monro-Matic Plus™ ShocksChevy Tahoe 1996, Monro-Matic Plus™ Shocks by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride...An ideal balance of comfort and control for any driving conditionImproved ride at an economical price
$34.21from $27.37 - $27.50# 17923299
- Rancho® Shock AbsorberChevy Tahoe 1996, Shock Absorber by Rancho®.
$63.74from $50.99 - $110.99# 14172118
- Hellwig® Load Pro Series Helper SpringsChevy Tahoe without Rear Air Conditioning 1996, Load Pro Series Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers heavy-duty secondary helper leaf springs designed to take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springs while restoring...Secondary leaf springs take weight off overly compressed OEM leaf springsRestore proper ride height, comfort and stability to the rear of your full-size truck or van
$120.93from $96.74 - $180.03# 15600433
- Hellwig® EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper SpringsChevy Tahoe 1996, EZ-990 Medium Duty Helper Springs by Hellwig®. Add up to 2000 lbs. carrying capacity. This is a set of secondary helper leaf springs that adds 2,000 pounds of load support to restore comfort and stability at the...Set of secondary leaf springs designed to work with OEM leaf springs and support extra loadsAdds up to 2,000 pounds of load support and leveling capacity to the rear of your vehicle
- Air Lift® LoadController™ Air Compressor SystemsChevy Tahoe 1996, LoadController™ Air Compressor Systems by Air Lift®. LoadController systems are air compressors that mount permanently on the frame of your vehicle to give you spring inflation pressure wherever you go....Dual-path design compressors allow left- or right-side springs on the same axle to be controlled independently of each otherHeavy-duty strength compressors are recommended for daily or commercial use, run quieter, and provide better filtration
$281.25from $225.00 - $415.00# 9817604
- Air Lift® Load Support Air SpringsChevy Tahoe 1996, Load Support Air Springs by Air Lift®. Load Support Air Springs are sets of two adjustable secondary air springs that help existing springs maintain a level ride, proper handling, and safety when weighed down by...Set of two air bag spring supports designed to work with factory OEM springsPrevents vehicle’s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Air Lift® QuickSHOT™ Compressor SystemChevy Tahoe 1996, QuickSHOT™ Compressor System by Air Lift®, with Equal Air Spring Infation, Single Gauge, Dual Needle. This kit contains an air compressor, lines, hardware, and a 2-gallon auxiliary tank that stores compressed...2-gallon auxiliary tank stores compressed air for faster inflation of air springsTank can be used with single or dual front/rear Air Lift applications
- Air Lift® SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling SystemChevy Tahoe 1996, SmartAIR™ Automatic Leveling System by Air Lift®. This kit includes an air pump, magnetic height sensors, wiring, harnesses, and all hardware needed to inflate or deflate air springs to adjust vehicle ride...Maintains level ride height from front to rearKits are available with single sensors and dual sensors
$515.00from $412.00 - $734.99# 9802967
- Air Lift® Wireless Control SystemChevy Tahoe 1996, Wireless Control System by Air Lift®. These kits include a compact wireless remote control and all the equipment you need to adjust the pressure in two air springs on the same axle. Choose the value-priced Equal...Equal Air Spring Inflation kit contains a standard air compressor that adjusts left and right springs together at the same time to the same pressureSeparate Air Spring Inflation kit contains a heavy duty air compressor with separate lines that allows individual adjustment of left and right springs
$459.38from $367.50 - $524.99# 9807143
- Firestone® Suspension Load Leveling KitChevy Tahoe 4 Door 1996, Suspension Load Leveling Kit by Firestone®. Ride-Rite®; Air Helper Spring Kit; Rear; Incl. Brackets; Air Helper Springs; Hardware; Air Line; And Inflation Valves; Drilling Required; OEM Number W217602101.
- Timbren® Suspension Rubber Helper Spring KitChevy Tahoe 1996, Suspension Rubber Helper Spring Kit by Timbren®. Suspension Enhancement System.
- Firestone® Suspension Air Compressor KitChevy Tahoe 1996, Suspension Air Compressor Kit by Firestone®. Standard Duty Air Compressor System.
$340.83from $272.66 - $383.43# 13326881
- Belltech® Anti-Sway BarsChevy Tahoe 1996, Anti-Sway Bars by Belltech®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premiere one-piece sway bar from Belltech. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars...Anti-sway bars effectively decrease suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-formed solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
$215.00from $172.00 - $355.20# 55518660
- Hellwig® Sway BarChevy Tahoe 1996, Sway Bar by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise...Sets of sway bars are tailored for on-road useDesigned to provide optimum performance on lowered vehicles as well as lifted trucks with a higher center of gravity
$194.01from $155.21 - $208.08# 15603182
- Belltech® Lowering Torsion Key KitChevy Tahoe 4WD 2 Door / 4 Door 1996, Lowering Torsion Key Kit with 1"-3" Front Body Drop by Belltech®. This is a front lowering kit for vehicles with front torsion bars that gives your truck aggressive handling and stance while...Includes two torsion bar keys to reposition torsion barsKeys can be adjusted to multiple positions to lower front ride height
- Skyjacker® Softride Lift KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) with 52" Rear Leaf Springs 1996, Softride Lift KitRear by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options...Improved Ride QualityQuick And Simple Installation
$121.15from $96.92 - $274.01# 17216359
- Belltech® Rear Lowering Leaf Spring KitChevy Tahoe RWD 2 Door 1996, Rear Lowering Leaf Spring Kit with 3.5" Rear Body Drop by Belltech®. This is one replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspension. Crafted from heavy gauge...One replacement leaf spring curved specifically to lower the ride height of your rear suspensionReplace worn and/or deteriorated factory leaf springs
- Energy Suspension® Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetChevy Tahoe L31 Engine / L56 Engine 1996, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway...Includes bushing sets for front & rear control arms, front & rear track bars, and front sway barsGreater resilience of polyurethane adds support and stability under aggressive driving or load carrying conditions
$245.98from $196.78 - $224.03# 40451241
- Energy Suspension® Body Cab Mount SetChevy Tahoe Base / LS / LT L31 Engine / L56 Engine 1996, Body Cab Mount Set by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber mounts and bushings that have become degraded between the cab body and frame of your vehicle with...Kit features replacement polyurethane pieces for all original rubber mounts and bushings between your vehicle’s cab body and frameHigh-density polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Energy Suspension® Front Control Arm BushingsChevy Tahoe L31 Engine / L56 Engine 1996, Front Control Arm Bushings by Energy Suspension®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control arms. Resilient...Set of replacement polyurethane bushings that mount at pivot points in front independent suspension control armsReduces play and slack in OEM factory control arm mount areas to restore proper suspension geometry for better handling and steering performance
$49.18from $39.34 - $45.89# 40451236
- Energy Suspension® Sway Bar BushingsChevy Tahoe L31 Engine / L56 Engine 1996, Sway Bar Bushings by Energy Suspension®. These are sets of 2 replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and support at the points where...Set of 2 replacement polyurethane sway bar bushings (designed for front or rear applications) that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementChoose the Front or Rear set that includes reinforced, zinc-coated outer steel mounting sleeves, or individual bushings-only sets
$30.13from $24.10 - $26.75# 40451246
- Energy Suspension® Rear Leaf Spring BushingsChevy Tahoe Base / LS / LT L31 Engine / L56 Engine 1996, Rear Leaf Spring Bushings by Energy Suspension®. Upgrade and replace all the rubber bushings that have become degraded between your rear leaf springs and support shackles...Set of bushings for rear leaf spring applicationsHigh-density black polyurethane construction provides a superior cushioning effect and resists drying up and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Daystar® Polyurethane Bushing KitsChevy Tahoe 1996, Polyurethane Bushing Kits by Daystar®. Daystar offers replacement polyurethane bushings for all components of your suspension that give you the benefits of OEM rubber construction without the disadvantages. A...Set of replacement mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinementApplicable center steel sleeves ensure higher strength and integrity
$64.41from $51.53 - $52.58# 4291687
- Daystar® Polyurethane Front Sway Bar BushingsChevy Tahoe RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 1996, Polyurethane Front Sway Bar Bushings by Daystar®, 1.25" ID Sway Bar. This is a set of replacement polyurethane bushings designed to exceed factory OEM levels of vibration dampening and...Reduces play and slack in OEM factory sway bar mounting areas to sharpen handling and steering performanceSet of replacement polyurethane bushings that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- Skyjacker® Front Camber Bolt KitChevy Tahoe 4WD 1996, Front Camber Bolt Kit by Skyjacker®. For improved balance and alignment, Skyjacker Camber and Alignment Kit is a perfect choice. This bolt type camber and alignment kit is composed of premium quality materials...Alignment kits all reduce or eliminate improper driveline anglesEliminates excess strain, wear, and failure of u-joints and related seals
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolt/Plate KitChevy Tahoe RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 1996, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolt/Plate Kit by Eibach®. Camber: +/-2.0°, Caster: +/-2.0°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications,...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's
- Skyjacker® Steering StabilizersChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, Steering Stabilizers by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer A steering stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy’...Is A Dampening Shock For Steering StabilizerDampens Harshness Of Highway
$62.49from $49.99 - $59.99# 16965721
- Monroe® Gas-Magnum™ Steering StabilizerChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) with OEM Steering Stabilizer 1996, Gas-Magnum™ Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. 1 per Pack. Length: 12.25" Compressed, 20.125" Extended with 7.875" Stroke. Upper Mount: Loop Bushing Mount -...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver
- Superlift® Single Steering Stabilizer Complete KitChevy Tahoe 4WD (Four Wheel Drive) 1996, Single Steering Stabilizer Complete Kit for 4"-7" Body Lift by Superlift®. Standard Clearance. WhiteSuperlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Rancho® Steering DamperChevy Tahoe Gas 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Steering Damper by Rancho®. Steering Stabilizer Cylinder/Kicker Shock; Single; Bolts to OE Mounts.
- Rancho® Steering Damper KitChevy Tahoe Gas 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 1996, Steering Damper Kit by Rancho®. Steering Stabilizer; Single Kit; Incl. Brackets/Hardware/Stabilizer Shocks.
$101.24from $80.99 - $87.99# 14172131
- Belltech® C-Notch KitChevy Tahoe RWD 2 Door 1996, C-Notch Kit by Belltech®. Belltech C-Notch Kits are bulletproof over-engineered frame modification and reinforcement systems that allow for additional compression or upward travel of your rear...Extra Clearance for Extreme DropsHigh-Quality Steel Construction
- Superlift® Rear Block and U-Bolt KitChevy Tahoe 1996, Rear Block and U-Bolt Kit by Superlift®. Includes: 2 Cast Iron Blocks, 4 U-Bolts, Nyloc Nuts, Flat Washers. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group,...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
$66.19from $52.95 - $74.95# 14268899
- Superlift® Coil Spring Spacer Bushing KitChevy Tahoe 1996, Coil Spring Spacer Bushing Kit by Superlift®. Includes: Bolts, Replacement Poly Bushing For CSS Links. Superlift's Product Development staff, arguably the industry's most experienced and talented group, utilizes...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market
- Tuff Country® Front Sway Bar End LinksChevy Tahoe 4WD without Auto Trac 1996, Front Sway Bar End Links for 4"-6" Body Lift by Tuff Country®. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension offers a leveling kit for nearly all Dodge Ram 4wd models. These kits are designed to lift only...Lifts front of Dodge 2" for a level stanceUpper coils spacers maintain a factory ride
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?
Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
Michael GrayenStock vs Performance Suspension
Very often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
Popular Popular Products
- # 16755539
- # 16794264
1996 Chevy Tahoe Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 5 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2004 Chevy Tahoe | Posted by John | (Tacoma, WA)
Easy to install and the red looks good. Reduced sway of the vehicle with minimal reduction in ride comfort. I recommend if you want to make your SUV handle better.
6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1996 Chevy Tahoe Models
- 1996 Chevy Tahoe Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 1996 Chevy Tahoe LS Performance Suspension Parts
- 1996 Chevy Tahoe LT Performance Suspension Parts
- Popular Searches