Chevy Impala 1994-1996, Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality. Kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles. Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles, and a Flip Kit is available to relocate your leaf spring mounting point from above the axle to below it. Front and rear Pro Lowering Kits include removable spacer pieces to adjust the amount of vehicle drop.
- Belltech lowering kits give your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride quality
- 2” drop kits include Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles
- Kits for more than 2” of drop include replacement coil springs, leaf springs, hangers, rear shackles
- Flip Kit is available to relocate your leaf spring mounting point from above the axle to below it
- Front and rear Pro Lowering Kits include removable spacer pieces to adjust the amount of vehicle drop
- Front Lowering Kit for torsion bars comes with keys that can be adjusted to three positions to change ride height
- Lowered ride height brings more stable handling and less body roll due to a lower center of gravity
- Lower your sled evenly front and rear, or stagger the front slightly higher to offset a downward rake of your factory design
- Reduces understeer
- See Product Options field for choices available on your specific vehicle
- 2-year warranty on shock absorbers, 1-year warranty on spacer pieces, limited lifetime warranty on all other lowering components
- Manufactured in the United States
Are you tired of the way your pickup truck or sport utility looms like a hulking 18-wheeler? The way passengers complain about climbing all the way up into it? The way it gets blown around by gusts on the highway? The way you can’t fit it in the garage after washing and waxing it? And have you reached the breaking point with how much fuel it uses during its struggle to overcome poor aerodynamic qualities? If so, Belltech has you covered with a wide variety of choices to lower your coil-, torsion bar-, or leaf-sprung vehicle.
For those seeking a moderate amount of ride height drop, Belltech offers Drop Ball Joint, Drop Spindle, Rear Aluminum Lowering Blocks, and Rear Shackles – all of which lower your vehicle 2 inches without the need for complex suspension redos or adjustments. For those seeking more than 2 inches of drop, replacement coil and leaf springs are available along with replacement hangers, 4” rear shackles, and a Flip Kit which relocates your leaf spring mounting point from above the axle to below it. If you appreciate the ability to adjust your ride height, front and rear Pro Lowering Kits come with easily removable spacer pieces that can surround the coil springs. Or, the Front Lowering Kit for torsion bars comes with keys that can be adjusted to three positions should you prefer to change the amount of ride height drop.
Because Belltech believes products that do not last are not worth building, they take every effort to ensure all components will maintain their integrity over a long period of time. Reinforced, heavy-grade steel provides the strength and rigidity needed to stand up to heavy loads and large tires, and durable powder coat finish ensures steel surfaces remain protected from corrosion thanks to its high resistance to peeling, chipping, or scratching in extreme conditions. U-bolts are stainless steel, and washers are zinc plated. Once installed, the reduced ride height lowers your vehicle’s center of gravity which, in turn, reduces body roll and any tendencies to lean over.55.20 1,039.19
Brand: Belltech Part Numbers:
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)