1996 Chevy Caprice Sway Bars
- MOOG® - Sway Bar Link KitChevy Caprice 1996, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. Front. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over stock...Our price: $7.07 - $13.00$7.0720% OFF
- MOOG® - Sway Bar Bushing KitChevy Caprice 1996, Sway Bar Bushing Kit by MOOG®. Front to Frame. Replace your worn or damaged bushings with stronger and longer-lasting bushings from MOOG that effectively absorb substantial loads and are less prone to splitting or cracking...Our price: $10.03 - $17.69$10.0320% OFF
- Mevotech® - Front Sway Bar ComponentsChevy Caprice 1996, Front Sway Bar Components by Mevotech®. Upgrade to the sway bar link kit by Mevotech and keep your vehicle stable, enjoying a more comfortable ride and better road handling. All parts are made tough to ensure superior...Our price: $3.32 - $12.75$3.3220% OFF
- First Equipment Quality® - Sway Bar Link KitChevy Caprice 1996, Sway Bar Link Kit by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Front. Note: (Kit- Includes Bolt, Washer, Insulator & Nut). Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If...Our price: $13.78$13.7820% OFF
- Hellwig® - Street Performance Sway BarsChevy Caprice 1996, Street Performance Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Hellwig offers front sway bars designed for lowered trucks or other performance-oriented vehicles. Effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and...Our price: $213.03 - $236.71$213.0320% OFF
Posted by Jc B.
"Very satisfied with the lift kit, easy to install and makes my Trailblazer look great. "
Posted by Todd W.
"The Arnott air compressor was a very easy swap of the original unit. I also installed 2 new Arnott air shocks and did the complete job in less than 2 hours."
Posted by Alona N.
"Easily installed, clear instructions, well made product. Need to make sure you have proper end links (highly recommended that you have metal ones). Thank You."
Posted by Ammar F.
"These end-links are really good quality and are adjustable. You can feel and see the quality. These are a must when you upgrade your suspension with performance stabilizer bars - particularly adjustable ones. "
Posted by Marie L.
"I amazed. I put these on along with some Eibach drag springs and some Lakewood 90/10 front struts and they helped out tons! The weight transfers much smoother then my stock suspension."