1996 Caprice Chrome Accessories
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimChevy Caprice 1996, Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $38.64 - $77.28$38.64 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsChevy Caprice 1996, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®, 6 Pieces. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision...Our price: $91.00$91.00 20% OFF
- B&I® - Fender TrimChevy Caprice 1996, Half Length Fender Trim by B&I®, 4 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces...Our price: $74.99$74.99 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.00 20% OFF
- RI® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsChevy Caprice 1996, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $78.00 - $90.00$78.00 20% OFF
- SAA® - Rocker Panel Trim "F-Type"Chevy Caprice 1996, Rocker Panel Trim "F-Type" by SAA®, 14 Pieces. 5.63" Wide. Also includes rocker panel pieces that are installed in front of the front wheels arch and behind the rear wheels arch. Bring style to your car with SAA rocker panel...Our price: $237.36$237.36 20% OFF
- ICI® - Rocker Panel MoldingsChevy Caprice with Moldings/Trim 1996, Rocker Panel Moldings by ICI®. Rocker Panel; Stainless Steel; 5.5 in. Width; 12 pc.; Fits From The Body Side Moldings Down.Our price: $159.53$159.53 20% OFF
Posted by Nitsch K.
"All 4 trims came in perfect condition. They can be easily installed just by sticking them onto the door, not easily removable either. The price was a bit high only because they're just pieces of chrome trims & 10 dollars a piece seems a bit high. Over all everything was great, though."