1995 Volkswagen Cabrio Shocks and Struts
- Monroe® - OESpectrum™ StrutsVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, OESpectrum™ Struts by Monroe®. These shocks and struts are engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles to enhance the performance of their suspension systems. Monroe OESpectrum shocks utilize OE valving technologies like...Our price: $45.66 - $70.77$45.6620% OFF
- Bilstein® - B4 Series Replacement ShocksVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, B4 Series Replacement Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: Twin-Tube. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series...Our price: $102.20 - $113.69$102.2020% OFF
- KYB® - Gas-a-Just™ Series Rear StrutVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, Gas-a-Just™ Series Rear Strut by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Significantly increases vehicle stability, handling, and control over twin-tube designs.Our price: $76.35$76.3520% OFF
- KYB® - Excel-G™ Series StrutsVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, Excel-G™ Series Struts by KYB®, 1 per Pack. Designed to help restore OE parts for normal driving conditions. Restores a vehicle’s originally designed handling and control.Our price: $39.66 - $60.81$39.6620% OFF
- Sachs® - Strut AssemblyVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, Strut Assembly by Sachs®. Position: Front. Note: Non-serviceable Gas Strut. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of...Our price: $148.99$148.9920% OFF
- Sachs® - Shock AbsorberVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, Shock Absorber by Sachs®. Position: Rear. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair, but before you waste your time...Our price: $71.33 - $106.17$71.3320% OFF
- KONI® - STR.T ShocksVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, STR.T Shocks by KONI®, 1 per Pack. Design: Twin-Tube with Low Pressure Gas. Adjustment Feature: Non-Adjustable. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenalin? For fiercely defined ideal lines and every amount of...Our price: $78.40 - $102.20$78.4020% OFF
- Monroe® - Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear StrutVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Strut by Monroe®, 1 per Pack. Length: 16.5" Compressed, 25" Extended with 8.5" Stroke. Body Length: 16.125". Includes Extended Bumper Stop. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts...Our price: $36.77$36.7720% OFF
- Bilstein® - B8 Series Front StrutVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, B8 Series Front Strut by Bilstein®, 1 per Pack. Design: 36mm Monotube. Body Style: Assemly. If you’re looking for a performance lowering shock absorber or strut, the BILSTEIN B8 Sport Series is up to the task. Designed...Our price: $330.49$330.4920% OFF
- Bilstein® - B6 Series ShocksVolkswagen Cabrio 1995, B6 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. Design: 36mm Monotube. BILSTEIN B6 gas pressure shocks and struts are designed to mount in the stock location on a range of passenger cars. This superior design increases performance and...Our price: $141.00 - $330.49$141.0020% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Shock BootUniversal Shock Boot by Rugged Ridge®. The Jeep is the original high performance off-road machine, built to perform under the most grueling conditions. But even though it's a capable machine right from the factory, performance parts from Rugged...Our price: $9.11$9.1120% OFF
Posted by Jaroslaw B.
"A very nice moderate drop. Noticeable, but not too low. Ride quality was surprisingly streetable while improving handling abilities and overall feel of the car. Would highly recommend for this application. "
Posted by Charles C.
"Very nice stance after installation...not too low, just perfect for daily driver. Haven't pushed it around turns yet so no feedback on the sway bars, but car rides very smooth."