Toyota Tacoma RWD (Rear Wheel Drive) 1995, Shocks and Struts by Belltech®. This is oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber with a range of ride height choices. Upon installation, spacers mount below your spring to adjust ride height in 1/2” increments. Whatever height you choose, Street Performance shocks feature pre-set compression damping rates that boost vehicle stability and handling over factory stock at all speeds during performance driving. Shocks are approved for use on vehicles with or without autoride suspensions.
- Oil-filled Street Performance shock absorber
- Offers a range of ride height choices
- Upon shock absorber installation, spacers mount below your spring to set up ride height in choices of 1/2” increments
- Low-speed compression damping has been set to improve vehicle stability and handling at any height configuration
- Maintains civilized ride comfort under all conditions
- Shocks are approved for use on vehicles with or without autoride suspensions
- Recommended when heavier, upsized wheels and tires are fitted to your vehicle
- Twin-tube design
- Aluminum-based piston rod with stainless steel body offers high strength and freedom from corrosion
- Cavitation-free shock valving avoids air from decreasing the shock absorbers effectiveness
- Comes with rubber shock eye bushings
- Shock may be fitted with a dust cover that’s removable should clearance issues require it
- 2-year manufacturer warranty on shock absorbers
- Manufactured in the United States
For the driver that wants a shock absorber that works equally well at a number of ride height configurations, Belltech Front Street Performance Lift and Lowering Shocks. It’s designed to work with spacer blocks that mount underneath vehicle springs to create a ride height that’s up to 2 inches higher than stock, or 2 inches lower than stock. Within that 4-inch range, 8 possible height settings can be created thanks to spacers that allow incremental increases of .5”. Whatever height you choose, Street Performance Lift and Lowering shocks have been tuned with low-speed compression damping rates that reduce body roll and effectively lower your vehicle’s center of gravity. As a result, you’ll get better vehicle control on the road or off while enjoying civilized ride comfort. Pressurized nitrogen gas prevents aeration (formation of air bubbles) of the hydraulic fluid inside the shock absorbers that can form during hard use, so effectiveness does not diminish. If your vehicle has an autoride type of self-adjusting suspension, these shocks are compatible for use with such systems.
Street Performance shock absorbers are biased to handle heavier, upsized wheels and aggressive driving, so they’re great for big tires or big rims. Depending on vehicle applications, the shocks may be fitted with a dust cover that’s removable should clearance issues on your specific make and model require it. Because Belltech believes products that do not last are not worth building, they take every effort to ensure these shock absorbers will maintain their integrity over a long period of use thanks to aluminum-based piston rods and stainless steel bodies that will never corrode. All shocks are built in the United States, and backed with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.