1995 Mazda MX6 Mufflers
- Walker® - Quiet-Flow MufflerMazda MX6 1995, Quiet-Flow Muffler by Walker®. Together with delivering OE-style sound, the Quiet-Flow Muffler features 100% structural stainless steel construction that resists rust three times longer than aluminized mufflers offered by...Our price: $105.46 - $115.18$105.4620% OFF
- Walker® - SoundFX™ Direct Fit MufflerMazda MX6 2.0L L4 1995, SoundFX™ Direct Fit Muffler by Walker®. Material - Aluminized Steel, Shape - Oval, Dimensions - 18" L x 9" W x 7" H, Overall Length - 21.250", Inlet Count - 1, Muffler Inlet Configuration - Offset, Inlet Connection Type...Our price: $53.43$53.4320% OFF
- Walker® - Resonator AssemblyMazda MX6 1995, Resonator Assembly by Walker®. If you want exhaust piping that delivers precise OE-style fit, appearance, and reliability, this part is your number one choice. Every pipe is vehicle-specific and is manufactured using precision...Our price: $72.66 - $95.87$72.6620% OFF
- Bosal® - MufflerMazda MX6 1995, Muffler by Bosal®. This muffler is constructed by one of the leading OE suppliers to provide OE-style performance and maintain a factory-like sound. The direct-fit configuration allows for easy, bolt-on installation with no...Our price: $72.75 - $128.47$72.7520% OFF
- Bosal® - Muffler with Dual Angle Cut TipsUniversal Muffler with Dual Angle Cut Tips by Bosal®. This muffler is constructed by one of the leading OE suppliers to provide OE-style performance and maintain a factory-like sound. The direct-fit configuration allows for easy, bolt-on...Our price: $91.36$91.3620% OFF
- Starla® - Cat. Converter GasketMazda MX6 1995, Cat. Converter Gasket by Starla®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $17.82$17.8220% OFF
- Genuine® - Exhaust Seal RingMazda MX6 1995, Exhaust Seal Ring by Genuine®. Is your car noisier these days? Can you smell exhaust fumes in the cabin? Exhaust system repairs should not be put off, both for safety and legal reasons, but before you waste your time and gas...Our price: $10.70 - $13.36$10.7020% OFF
Posted by Leonard S.
"This was a great performance add-on to the MX5 Miata. A throaty growl without being overbearing. Paired up with the K&N Apollo cold air intake, made for some instant power and torque. Only issue was delay in shipment due to out of stock condition, but worth the wait."
Posted by Steven H.
"Great! Exhaust sounds amazing and looks great. Installed in 30 mins. All over a good exhaust."
Posted by Eric G.
"Haven't installed yet but looks great!"
Posted by Christopher I.
"This product is superb. A breeze to install and sounds awesome. For first timers, use WD40 to get the metal hooks out of the rubber hangers and to push the new ones in."
Posted by Monte W.
"Perfect fit! Easy installation for DIY. Everything lined up perfectly. Three bolts on the front, two on the rear. You need to replace the two gaskets, available at the Auto stores and probably new bolts. You'll need some penetrating spray to loosen the bolts (PB Blaster). Once the car is on jack stands, less than an hour taking off the old one, less than an hour doing the install."