1995 Lexus LS Brake Rotors
- PowerStop® - Drilled and Slotted RotorLexus LS400 1995, Drilled and Slotted Rotor by PowerStop®. You don’t need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style internal venting. Improve...Our price: $119.52 - $194.04$119.52 20% OFF
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front RotorsLexus LS400 4.0L 1995, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Front Rotors by EBC®, 12.4" Rotor Diameter. These replacement front rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance...Our price: $338.36$338.36 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted Front RotorsLexus LS400 4.0L 1995, USR Series Sport Slotted Front Rotors by EBC®. FMSI : D665, for 12.4" Rotor Diameter. These replacement front brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a...Our price: $174.63$174.63 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorLexus LS400 4.0L 1995, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Front Rotor by EBC®, 12.4" Rotor Diameter. This replacement front brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within...Our price: $113.14$113.14 20% OFF
- BAER® - Sport Decela RotorsLexus LS 1995, Sport Decela Rotors by BAER®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....Our price: $179.35 - $227.12$179.35 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsLexus LS400 1995, Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4...Our price: $114.85 - $164.47$114.85 20% OFF
"Initially, I was surprised when I received the order. Thought I got the wrong item, as they didn't look like the picture. But the description of the product is spot-on. Got over the seemingly misleading appearance right away and installed them with a new set of red stuff pads. Both products work very well together. Both products seated in together within a few hundred miles and work fantastic. In fact, I didn't think my ride had the capacity to stop that seems to go beyond the rules of physics. Time will tell if they stand up. Fairly expensive, so I have to trust that I am getting what I paid for."
"I have done a few brake pad replacements over the years. Right from the box, the quality is evident. I really like the seat-in surface on these pads that conditioned the new rotors that were also installed. Only had these installed for a few weeks, both pad and rotors have worked in together nicely. Braking improvement capability is nothing short of shocking."
"EBC rotor brakes cambien la foto que escogi porque no es lo q uno compra."
"Tienen que cambiar la foto, en todo lo demĂˇs muy bien."