1995 Land Rover Defender 90 All-Weather Mats
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsLand Rover Defender 90 1995, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and...Our price: $54.95$54.95 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor MatsLand Rover Defender 90 1995, NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and...Our price: $64.90$64.90 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Clear Protector™ Floor MatsLand Rover Defender 90 1995, Clear Protector™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber...Our price: $43.09$43.09 20% OFF
- Lloyd® - Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats Land Rover Defender 90 1995, Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Gray, Tan or...Our price: $54.90$54.90 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the...Our price: $26.14 - $38.71$26.14 20% OFF
Posted by Thomas S.
"Great product. Fits perfectly in my new Land Rover and works and looks great! Word of caution: make sure to remove the factory floor mats or your doors may not close properly without disrupting the fit of the floor liners!"
Posted by Faycal B.
"First time I do business with CARiD, over the Internet from Canada, and I can tell you that the whole experience was very positive. The website is very comprehensive, and the lead time on the order was very reasonable, and the product received was as expected. I am very happy I made the choice of going though CARiD to find what I was looking for."
Posted by Martin Z.
"Well designed. Liners fit well in their respective spaces, do not move. I like the fact that they have raised sides, keeps carpets clean and water within the liner. I expected the liners to be a little more substantial (thicker), but time will tell as far as the wear goes. Front passenger side liner should be 6" longer in the front side, it leaves about 6" of carpeting exposed and also is prone to sliding forward on exit. Driver's side liner fits great, has the right length, I don't understand why the passenger side liner's shorter. Rear liner is one piece, which is great, but would also benefit from a couple of inches of added length under front seats. All in all, much better fit than Land Rover rubber mats, which caused leakage of messy water into the carpeting and never stayed in place (especially the rear ones). Pricey, but what the hell...it's my baby ;-)."
Posted by Robert M.
"They fit good, look good and work good. "
Posted by Patrick C.
"Mats for 2010 Land Rover LR4 weren't listed as available but knowing the cab was identical with the 2006 to 2009 LR3, I ordered for that model. Fit like a glove. Have used these mats in a Ford Explorer and they were equally satisfactory."