The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
1995 Hyundai Accent Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 11 of 1101 of 01
- Duraflex® Evo 5 Style Body KitHyundai Accent Hatchback 1995, Evo 5 Style Body Kit by Duraflex®. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and...$154.80 - $469.80
- JKS® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightHyundai Accent Sedan 1995, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by JKS®. Spoilers are usually standard equipment on the factory hot rods. But even if you don't have the big horsepower engine under the hood, you can still give your...Factory high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$108.55 - $225.45
- JKS® Flush Mount Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightHyundai Accent Hatchback 1995, Flush Mount Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by JKS®. Your car will look just like the factory performance model with this Factory Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler with Light. The factory inspired...Original equipment high-performance styleImproves aerodynamics$108.55 - $225.45
- RI® Factory Style Rear Spoiler with LightHyundai Accent Sedan 1995, Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Factory Style Rear Spoiler with Light. Give your car a vibrant, dynamic look with this rear spoiler. This...Factory designMade from high quality materials$136.85
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Middle Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam by Carbon Creations®. Dimensions are: 65.5"x18". Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$279.00
- Duraflex® Rear Wing SpoilerUniversal Rear Wing Spoiler by Duraflex®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$122.40 - $179.10
- Seibon® GT-Style Carbon Fiber SpoilerUniversal GT-Style Wing Carbon Fiber Spoiler by Seibon®. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber rear spoiler. Besides looking great, a rear spoiler can increase downforce for better traction. Whether...Finished in glossy clear coat that will not chip or flakeAerodynamically designed$612.00 - $901.00
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal Carbon Fiber Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Carbon Creations®. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its aggressive style will draw everyone's attention and it will add downforce at speed.$399.00 - $519.00
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle$97.90
- Extreme Dimensions® NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid SpoilerUniversal NT-5 Wing Trunk Lid Spoiler by Extreme Dimensions®. 3 Pieces. Dimensions are: 57" tip to tip, 8" height. Add style and performance to your car with this Wing. Its appearance will draw everyone's attention and it will add...$239.00
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 1995 Hyundai Accent Models
- 1995 Hyundai Accent Base Body Kits
- 1995 Hyundai Accent GL Body Kits
- 1995 Hyundai Accent L Body Kits