Chevy Tahoe 1995-2002, Speedometer LED Bulbs Kit by US Speedo®. Change the backlighting color of your instrument panel. Upgrade to cool-running LED lights as a direct replacement for the old-tech incandescent bulbs under your dash.
Notes: This is a LED Bulb Kit Only, not a Full Replacement Cluster
- LED direct replacements
- Simple twist-in sockets, or solder and replace
- Up to 50% Brighter
- Up to 75% Cooler
- More efficient than regular bulbs
- Crisp, dramatic lighting effects
- No “Hot Spots” in lighting
- Specially designed to work in automotive speedometers
- Step by Step Instructions are included
- Needle Removal tool is included (if required) not required on many models
- Several custom colors available
- Super Bright LEDs produce a crisp, more vibrant light than traditional bulbs
Incandescent bulbs are old-tech. They are extremely inefficient, generating far more heat than light, and burn out at random. Upgrade your incandescent bulbs to modern, cool-running LEDs. Because LEDs are so long-lived, odds are you'll never need to replace one for the life of your vehicle. Choose wilder color while you're at it, too.
There are three styles of bulbs: the simplest is twist-in, a direct replacement for the twist-in bulbs used on the instrument panel of many older vehicles. The other two styles require soldering to the cluster's circuit board. All are direct replacements for the original bulbs in your vehicle.
Located in Flint Michigan, US Speedo® is the leading manufacturer of OEM quality gauge restyling products. From simply repairing speedometers, they began to supply converted gauges for people who wanted to import metric-gauged cars into the USA, which requires MPH, not KPH speedos. That small market transitioned into nation-wide orders for unique restyled color gauges on most popular vehicles! Soon after, they invented and patented the stainless steel gauge face, which has evolved into even more dramatic designs such as the Aqua Edition and Aqua Mariner. US Speedo also pioneered the popular designer NewKeyFob shells, which are sold nation-wide.