1995 Chevy Corsica Ignition Systems
- E3® - Spark PlugChevy Corsica 1995, Spark Plug by E3®. For a more efficient and complete burn, go with the super sturdy plugs by E3. The advanced DiamondFire plug features a diamond-shaped electrode that ensures rapid and complete combustion, enabling power...Our price: $6.13$6.13 20% OFF
- Pulstar® - PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse PlugChevy Corsica 6 cyl. 1995, PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug by Pulstar®. PlasmaCore Series Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides great fuel efficiency as well as better performance. Moreover this part will give you better throttle...Our price: $15.40 - $92.39$15.40 20% OFF
- Bosch® - OE Fine Wire Spark PlugChevy Corsica 1995, OE Fine Wire Spark Plug by Bosch®. Bosch introduces the new OE Fine Wire Spark Plug family, which consists of Iridium, Double Platinum and Platinum plugs. Built around OE technology, these new lines have an original equipment...Our price: $4.51 - $8.55$4.51 20% OFF
- Bosch® - Platinum Series Spark PlugChevy Corsica 1995, Platinum Series Spark Plug by Bosch®. Only Bosch uses a platinum center electrode that’s heat-fused into a ceramic insulator. All Bosch Platinum Series Spark Plugs reach self-cleaning temperature faster for quicker starts,...Our price: $4.59 - $22.29$4.59 20% OFF
- Bosch® - Super Plus Spark PlugChevy Corsica V6 1995, Super Plus Spark Plug by Bosch®. Pack of 1. Gap: 0.060". Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold...Our price: $2.68$2.68 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - 8mm Street Thunder Ignition Wire SetChevy Corsica L4 2.2L 4 Engine VIN Code 1995, 8mm Street Thunder Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. Get great performance at an extremely affordable price with Taylor’s Street Thunder ignition wires. These 8mm wires deliver all of the...Our price: $24.28$24.28 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire SetChevy Corsica V6 3.1L M Engine VIN Code 1995, 8mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. These plug wires are the top choice of racers and street enthusiasts for their high performance at an affordable price. With two layers of 100%...Our price: $41.97$41.97 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - ThunderVolt™ 40 ohm Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire SetChevy Corsica 1995, ThunderVolt™ 40 ohm Ferrite Core Performance Ignition Wire Set by Taylor Cable®. 40 ohm Ferrite Core. Gain horsepower and torque with Taylor’s Dyno-proven ThunderVolt racing plug wire sets. Low resistance for healthy spark...Our price: $37.10 - $46.58$37.10 20% OFF
- Accel® - DIS Super CoilChevy Corsica 1995, DIS Super Coil by Accel®. Primary Resistance 0.5 Ohms / Secondary 8.0 k Ohms. Turn Ratio 75:1. Max Voltage 45000V. Accel DIS ignition coils feature high dielectric strength "ACCEL Yellow" over molded housing, advanced bobbin...Our price: $54.89$54.89 20% OFF
- Karlyn STI® - Spark Plug Wire SetChevy Corsica 1995, Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®.Our price: $22.97$22.97 20% OFF
- MSD® - Ignition CoilChevy Corsica 3.1L 1995, Ignition Coil by MSD®. High Performance Coil; GM External Dual Connector.Our price: $55.20$55.20 20% OFF
- Taylor Cable® - High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire ToolUniversal High Carbon Steel Pro Multiple Purpose Wire Tool by Taylor Cable®. Taylor has all those hard-to-find tools for assembling spark plug wires, whether it’s conventional 8mm wire or the monster 10.4 mm wire. If you only do this...Our price: $17.56$17.56 20% OFF
Posted by Julian M A.
"Replaced plugs in my 2006 Tahoe 4.8L after 160,000 miles. Best average mileage computer reading, when new was 18.5 mpg, was at 17.8 before plug change. Pulstars are now at 19.8 mpg, and I still have to replace plug wires. That is a 11% gain over worn out plugs and 7% over mileage when new. These plugs work. Will pay for themselves in less than a year because of the miles I drive, and I will be putting them in the 2007 Dodge Ram."
Posted by Mark B.
"The plugs were a direct match for my vehicle - CARiD matched the part perfectly. I'm not sure if I notice any gains in horsepower or MPG, but it was time to change my spark plugs. Satisfied customer."
Posted by Robert L.
"Good spark plug, checked the gap, put them in."
Posted by Aaron F.
Posted by Aaron F.
"Good product, noticed a difference."