1995 Chevy Camaro Sun Shades
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldChevy Camaro 1995, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with included...Our price: $34.99$34.99 20% OFF
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldChevy Camaro Coupe 1995, UVS100™ Heat Shield by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature. This sun shade unfolds in an instant so you can position it across your windshield, and then just fold...Our price: $49.99 - $52.99$49.99 20% OFF
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadeChevy Camaro Coupe 1995, Flex Shade™ Sun Shade by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature, quickly and easily. This sun shade unrolls in an instant so you can position it across your windshield,...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadeChevy Camaro / Camaro Z-28 1995, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...Our price: $69.95$69.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadeChevy Camaro 1995, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce daytime...Our price: $59.95$59.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Chevy Camaro 1995, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F. Store it...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Chevy Camaro 1995, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass. Just...Our price: $39.95$39.95 20% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadeChevy Camaro 1995, Shade™ Retractable Sun Shade by Dash Designs®. Dramatically reduce interior temperatures in your car with the Shade. With one-handed operation, it’s so easy to use, you’ll use it every time you park in the sun. It’s simple to...Our price: $32.99$32.99 20% OFF
"PROS: Fits great like advertised unlike universal shields. It does a great job of protecting the dashboard and keeping the internal temp lower (with tinted windows). Material can flex around my rear view mirror mounted radar detector. Rolls up and easy to store with attached velcro strap. CONS: Coverking logo will be present unless you choose a custom logo option for more money. This is not pictured so I was frustrated when I received it with their logo. I would have spent the extra if I knew. Be careful not to install it too close to the window without venting or you will get a condensation film on your glass. Overall, this was a great value since it was around the same price as universal shields but it was custom made to fit my car. I will recommend this to other people, but definitely spend the money for the custom logos if you don't want to advertise free for Coverking."
"The sunshade is the size of the windshield, however, the sunvisors on my 2011 Camaro are not deep enough to hold it in place. The visor therefore is held up only at the rearview mirror and is diminished in its ability to reflect the sun out of the vehicle. One star on price/value because this should have been taken into account on the design."
"Fits great, looks great. I live in Az and daily drive my Camaro to work. It makes a good difference in the interior temp."
"This is way better than folding shades found in stores; this is indeed more custom fitted to the windshield. I was skeptical that this sun shade was going to work in the 2012 Camaro which has useless sun visors which are used to hold sun shades in; online support was not able to directly answer my question if this worked with a 2012 Camaro. This shade does not require the visors, I find a couple areas where it fits snug between the window and the car frame and I just push it to hold in place."
"This shade did not end up fitting exactly into the windshield, and with the worthless sun visors on the new Camaros, you can't even use the visor to try to hold this in place. I was a little disappointed, but after fiddling with it, I find it will stay mostly in place. I wonder about how long the shade will last since you have to carefully fold back the corners to install it behind the rear view mirror each time you use it."