1994 Saab 9000 Wind Deflectors
- WeatherTech® - Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsSaab 9000 1994, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by Weathertech®. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.Our price: $40.00 - $99.95$40.00 20% OFF
- AVS® - Windflector™ Classic Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Classic Sunroof Wind Deflector. Its smoke...Our price: $40.05$40.05 20% OFF
- AVS® - Windflector™ Pop-Out Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Windflector™ Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector by AVS®. Now you can cruise with your sunroof open, enjoying the sun and fresh air but without the wind noise and air turbulence, with the Windflector Pop-Out Sunroof Wind Deflector. Its smoke...Our price: $42.18 - $44.57$42.18 20% OFF
- Wade® - Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Sunroof Wind Deflector by Wade®. Make your sunroof truly useful. Install a Wade Wind Deflector to reduce wind, noise, heat and glare. Wade Wind Deflectors are made in quality hi-impact material to precise measurements for accurate fit,...Our price: $47.23$47.23 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof. The...Our price: $33.02$33.02 20% OFF
- GTS® - Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind DeflectorUniversal Smoke Windgard II™ Sunroof Wind Deflector by GTS®. Experience quiet, serene open air motoring with this sunroof wind deflector. It greatly reduces noise and buffeting from the wind, so you can get the most enjoyment from your sunroof....Our price: $43.46$43.46 20% OFF
Posted by Dragos G.
"Ease to instal ...looks very god so my grade for dis product is A++"
Posted by William R.
"At first I taught it was the one that you paste on but when it came it was the one that you put into the window frame itself. It works great, keeps the car cook in the hot sun as it allows air in and keeps rain out. Also keeps the humidity low while preventing the classes from fogging up when driving in the rain. Price was a little high, but since it was custom order and not from the normal auto store, I went with it. Also, I couldn't find it anywhere else."
Posted by Robert L.
"Finally, I found a sun shade/visor that's listed as fitting my car. Few companies have listings for my vehicle make and model, but you folks did. And the best part is that they are just what I was looking for. Fit is excellent, ease of installation, and they look pretty durable. I can now leave my windows down a bit on my Saab 97X and the interior won't "bake" in the parking lot. Thanks, CARiD!"
Posted by Ronald B.
"Perfect fit! No sticky mess, the easiest install so far."
Posted by Christopher M.
"Installed them on my Saab 9-5 wagon front and rear. Very straight forward installation, just follow the instructions explicitly and they go in no problem. Just make sure that when you raise the windows that you go slow and keep the deflectors pulled tight against the weather strip to allow the window to raise. Once its up and stays for 12 hours, it's all good. They look excellent and do not add any wind noise at all."