1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sun Shades
- Covercraft® - UVS100™ Heat ShieldPontiac Bonneville SE / SSE 1994, UVS100™ Heat Shield by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature. This sun shade unfolds in an instant so you can position it across your windshield, and then...Our price: $49.99 - $52.99$49.9920% OFF
- Covercraft® - Flex Shade™ Sun ShadePontiac Bonneville SE / SSE 1994, Flex Shade™ Sun Shade by Covercraft®. Protect your interior from damaging UV rays and reduce the interior temperature, quickly and easily. This sun shade unrolls in an instant so you can position it across your...Our price: $39.95$39.9520% OFF
- WeatherTech® - TechShade™ Sun ShadePontiac Bonneville 1994, TechShade™ Sun Shade by WeatherTech®. Custom fit and perfect for any season, the TechShade™ can keep your vehicle cool in the summer and help prevent frost build-up in the winter. Backed by 3-Year Warranty against...Our price: $58.95$58.9520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto ShadePontiac Bonneville 1994, Ultimate Reflector™ Custom Folding Auto Shade by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and damaging UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce...Our price: $61.75$61.7520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Auto Shade™Pontiac Bonneville 1994, Custom Auto Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. This unique custom-fit thermal shade provides protection against heat and UV rays at the same time. The multi-layered construction can reduce interior temperatures as much as 40°F....Our price: $41.15$41.1520% OFF
- Intro-Tech® - Custom Snow Shade™Pontiac Bonneville 1994, Custom Snow Shade™ by Intro-Tech®. We've all seen windshields shields for keeping your interior cool. The Snow Shade is designed to install outside of your windshield and keep snow and ice from building up on the glass....Our price: $41.15$41.1520% OFF
- Coverking® - Custom SunshieldPontiac Bonneville 1994, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car sunshield delivers 99.8% protection from the harmful UV-rays and the sun heat. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage with...Our price: $34.99$34.9920% OFF
- Dash Designs® - Shade™ Retractable Sun ShadePontiac Bonneville 1994, Shade™ Retractable Sun Shade by Dash Designs®. Dramatically reduce interior temperatures in your car with the Shade. With one-handed operation, it’s so easy to use, you’ll use it every time you park in the sun....Our price: $37.95$37.9520% OFF
- Coverking® - Custom FrostshieldPontiac Bonneville 1994, Custom Sunshield by Coverking®. Custom fit to the size of your windshield, this car frostshield delivers 99.8% protection from the snow and hoarfrost. Hassle-free installation and removal, easy storage. What can be better?Our price: $39.99$39.9920% OFF
Posted by Nena M.
"Well, I got my sunshield before the temps hit the 100's here in Texas, but so far so good. It is relatively easy to install but I worry that the part that fits around the rear view mirror will eventually get weak since I have to bend it to put it in place. I have noticed the difference in the inside temperature of the car, so much cooler! I have black interior so the sunshield really does deflect a lot of the sun rays from entering & heating up my car. Had to wait a little while longer than I was expecting but for the price, I think it was worth it. When I first put it in place, there seemed to be a little film left on the glass so I recommend whipping it down first. "
Posted by Julio G.
"Product is great. Just like described. Fits my car like a glove."
Posted by Jason G.
"Shade fits well, but still need to flip the visors down to keep the shade in place. Keeps interior cooler than if you dont use it..."
Posted by Rocky S.
"Really nice shade but totally did not fit. Box it cam in said it is for 1998 to 2002 Pontiac Trans Am or Firebird. Website indicated it was for 2009 G3."
Posted by Jocelyn L.
"This works great! It does curl on the ends but it keeps out all the sun rays. It's exactly what I needed!"