1994 Pontiac Bonneville Chrome Accessories
- RI® - Polished Stainless Steel Pillar PostsPontiac Bonneville 1994, Polished Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $74.16$74.16 20% OFF
- B&I® - Fender TrimPontiac Bonneville 1994, Fender Trim by B&I®, 6 Pieces. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the...Our price: $77.24$77.24 20% OFF
- B&I® - Chrome Rocker PanelPontiac Bonneville 1994, Chrome Rocker Panel by B&I®. Bring style to your car with B&I rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. Made of 3M acrylic foam adhesive and premium grade 304 stainless steel that provides a mirror 'like' finish and helps...Our price: $144.19$144.19 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.39$13.39 20% OFF
- ICI® - Rocker Panel MoldingsPontiac Bonneville Se 1994, Rocker Panel Moldings by ICI®. Rocker Panel; Stainless Steel; 6 in. Width; 6 pc.; Fits From The Body Side Moldings To The Bottom Of The Door; w/o Step Like Crease Under Moldings.Our price: $154.77$154.77 20% OFF
- Putco® - Stainless Steel Door SillsUniversal Stainless Steel Door Sills by Putco®, 1 Pair. Give your vehicle the individual custom look with Putco accessories. Produced from high-grade materials, they ensure high durability, while the mirror-like surface enhances the exterior...Our price: $73.14 - $85.85$73.14 20% OFF
Posted by Ravindra S.
"Got what I paid for. Easy installation. Looks good!"
Posted by Ravindra S.
"The product was installed quick and makes the car look good. Easy as a pie."
Posted by Bob K.
"Very nice appearance."
Posted by Alan F.
"The chrome pillar posts look great and were pretty easy to install. The only complaint I have is the rear driver side piller seemed a little shorter than the rest and I had some difficulty getting it centered vertically on the post. Other than that small detail we love them."
Posted by Mike C.
"Easy to install, looks great!"