Jeep Wrangler 1987-1995, HOSS™ Hard Top Storage System by Bestop®. The HOSS (Hardtop Organized Storage System) system makes storing your Jeep's hard top and doors easy, safe, compact, and protected. You get the hard top cart for storing Wrangler 1-piece or multi-piece factory and aftermarket hard tops; and a door cart that can handle up to 4 steel doors, half steel doors, soft upper doors, upper door sliders, and Bestop 2-piece doors. A heavy-duty, water resistant cover that comes with storage for loose hard top and soft top parts, and a window storage duffle, is available separately. The door storage cart and hard top cart fit together to reduce floor storage space.
- Unique, integrated storage system for hard top, doors, and accessories
- Hard top cart features protective padding, provides storage for 1-piece and multi-piece factory original and aftermarket tops (top sold separately)
- Hard top cart quickly attaches to back of hard top while the top is on the vehicle
- Support bar on hard top cart keeps rear window from opening during removal, without the need for additional clamps
- Hard top cart available separately
- Padded door cart accommodates up to 4 steel doors, half steel doors, soft upper doors, upper doors sliders, and Bestop 2-piece doors
- Door cart available separately, and comes with cover
- Heavy-duty water resistant cover protects storage items from the elements
- Tool caddy that includes storage pouches for tools, loose parts, hard top cleaning and protectant products, etc. included with cover
- Window storage duffle fits all Bestop and factory zip-out vinyl windows; included with cover and available separately
- Comes with assembly and operating instructions
- Limited 1-year warranty
Hard tops and full steel doors make your Jeep more weather-tight during the cold winter months, but what do you do with them when you want to run just a soft top during the summer? Traditionally, hard tops and related parts have been a problem to store: difficult to manage when removing and transporting without damaging them, and space consuming when you have to warehouse them. But now that problem has been solved thanks to the HOSS Storage System.
The HOSS hard top storage cart provides storage for 1-piece and multi-piece factory original and aftermarket hard tops. It's padded to protect the top and can be attached to the rear of the top when the top is still mounted on the vehicle. This way it's easy to remove the top and set it down on the cart wheels. The hard top also takes up much less room when stored in this position. A support bar on the cart keeps the rear window from opening during removal. No additional clamps are needed.
The door cart features 4 spaces separated by dividers where up to 4 steel doors, half steel doors, soft upper doors, upper door sliders, and Bestop 2-piece doors can be stored. This cart is also padded to prevent component damage and comes with a protective cover when purchased separately. The cart is constructed so it fits together with the hard top cart, effectively storing the doors inside the hard top, and using up the absolute minimum amount of floor space.
The heavy-duty water resistant cover, sold separately, will protect your stored items from the elements. The cover comes with a tool caddy, which can be conveniently draped over the door cart and used to hold loose hard and soft top parts, tools, and hard top cleaning supplies. It also comes with a window storage duffle that provides safe and convenient storage for all Bestop and factory zip-out vinyl windows. The storage duffle is also available separately.
The HOSS Hard Top Storage System comes with everything required for assembly, including detailed, illustrated instructions to guide you through an assembly procedure that should take about 2 hours. Operating instructions are also included. The storage system is covered by a limited 1-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.81.34 412.13
Brand: Bestop Part Numbers:
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)