1994 Honda Civic Wind Deflectors
1 - 5 of 501 of 01
- WeatherTech® Light Smoke Side Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 1994, Light Smoke Side Window Deflectors by WeatherTech®, set for 2 Doors. These easy-to-install accessories offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look.$59.95
- AVS® Standard Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 1994, Standard Ventvisor™ Window Deflectors by AVS®. Tape-on mount style will let you install the product in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M adhesive mounting tape. Keep fresh air flowing...Allows fresh air in while keeping, rain, wind, and drafts outFresh air circulation removes stale air and odors$42.94 - $60.70
- GTS® Smoke Ventgard™ Front Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 2 Door 1994, Front Smoke Ventgard™ Window Deflectors by GTS®, set for 2 Doors. Without Rubber. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind. Their sleek,...$55.88
- GTS® Ventgard™ Sport Front Window DeflectorsHonda Civic 2 Door 1994, Ventgard™ Sport Window Deflectors by GTS®. Ventgards let you open your windows to allow fresh air into the cabin, protecting you from the rain and wind, and helping to prevent window fogging. They...$49.44 - $56.61
- GTS® Bug-Gard™ Hood DeflectorsHonda Civic 2 Door 1994, Bug-Gard™ Hood Deflectors by GTS®. The Bug-Gard protects your hood from damage from stones and other airborne debris, and redirects airflow to keep bugs from splattering on your windshield. Designed to...Cutting edge styling by professional designersCustom designed for each application$64.49 - $70.93
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlDo Rain Guards Really Work?
With a rain guard in place, the car can be ventilated when parked, without any worries about changes in the weather. If they function well for this purpose is very much dependent on the vehicle they are mounted on, and the way the air streams around the particular vehicle. If this is the way you intend to use the guards, try to find someone with wind deflectors...
Michael GrayenRain Guards: In-Channel vs. Stick-On.
You don’t realize how effective rain guards are until you experience them, and once you have them on your car or truck you wonder how you got along without them. Wind deflectors can be installed in the window channel or they can be taped to the body. Your preference depends on how much you like the way a particular wind deflector looks on your car or truck.
Popular Popular Products
- Spec-D® Traction Bar$178.00
1994 Honda Civic Wind Deflectors Reviews
Average rating: 4.3 - 7 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1999 Honda Civic | Posted by John | (Jonesboro, AR)
Easy to install and it was my first time to install one, look good and the price was reasonable. I would and have recommended to friends.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 1994 Honda Civic Models
- 1994 Honda Civic CX Wind Deflectors
- 1994 Honda Civic DX Wind Deflectors
- 1994 Honda Civic EX Wind Deflectors
- 1994 Honda Civic LX Wind Deflectors
- 1994 Honda Civic VX Wind Deflectors