1994 Ford Ranger Lift Kits
- Skyjacker® - Standard Series Lift KitsFord Ranger 1994, Standard Series Lift Kits by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $36.41 - $1,774.09$36.4120% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Softride™ Lift KitFord Ranger 1994, Softride™ Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or...Our price: $96.92 - $249.57$96.9220% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Rear Block Lift KitFord Ranger 1994, Rear Block Lift Kit by Skyjacker®. Now is the time to find your definition of style and performance. Skyjacker® suspension lift kits have all the options built-in, whether you are looking for performance, quality, or innovative...Our price: $92.42 - $116.70$92.4220% OFF
- Superlift® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord Ranger 1994, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Superlift®. Master Lift Kit; Incl. Coil Springs; Superide Shock Absorber.Our price: $329.55 - $856.96$329.5520% OFF
- Daystar® - 2" ComfortRide™ Front Leveling KitFord Ranger 1994, ComfortRide™ Front Leveling Kit with 2" Front Body Lift by Daystar®. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane construction ensures proper cushioning to...Our price: $129.95$129.9520% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Universal ADD-A-LEAF for single pin applications with 1.0" - 1.5" body lift by ReadyLIFT®. This universal auxiliary leaf spring will add between 3/4” and 1.5” ride height to the rear of your mid-sized pickup. For trucks with a center...Our price: $99.95$99.9520% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord Ranger 4WD 1994, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit; 4 in. Lift; Incl. Axle Pivot Brckt/Radius Arm Brckt/Axle Pivot Support Brckt/Swy Br Brckt/Hrdwr Bag/Add-A-Leaf/Center Pins/U-Bolts/Brake Line Extnsn.Our price: $468.41$468.4120% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Derrick D.
"I just put the kit on my truck it was a easy install if you have the right tools I love the way it rids and looks its a cheap and very easy was to give your truck a new Look and fill! And you can run bigger tiers it give my truck a 4x4 look."
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."