1993 Toyota 4Runner Differentials
- ARB® - Air Locker™ Locking Differential, All RatiosToyota 4Runner 1993, Air Locker™ Locking Differential by ARB®. Created to provide 100% traction on demand, without sacrificing any of your vehicle's highway driving performance, ARB Air Lockers employ a 12 volt ARB Air Compressor designed to...Our price: $977.18 - $996.04$977.18 20% OFF
- Precision Gear® - Ring And Pinion Gear Set Installation KitToyota 4Runner 1993, Ring And Pinion Gear Set Installation Kit by Precision Gear®. Includes everything required to install a ring and pinion: bearings, pinion seal, pinion shims, crush sleeve, pinion nut, ring gear bolts, and marking compound.Our price: $55.45 - $119.44$55.45 20% OFF
- Precision Gear® - Pinion Bearing Setup KitToyota 4Runner 3.0L 1993, Pinion Bearing Setup Kit by Precision Gear®. This bearing set makes pinion set-up a breeze. The bearings are honed to slide easily on and off the pinion, so you can quickly change shims when setting the pinion depth. Once...Our price: $108.71$108.71 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - HD Differential CoverUniversal Differential Cover by Rugged Ridge®. Don't be left stranded out on the trail! Protect your valuable differential with a heavy-duty cover. This cover is made of 3/8" cast steel, with extra reinforcement in the fill plug area. It's painted...Our price: $117.54 - $123.42$117.54 20% OFF
- G2 Axle & Gear® - Ring and Pinion Installation KitToyota 4Runner 1993, Ring and Pinion Installation Kit by G2 Axle & Gear®.Our price: $42.99 - $222.99$42.99 20% OFF
"The kit came quickly and was wrapped, so I could see everything without tearing a box. It all bolted up. The only thing it was missing was the rear end gasket. It made it easy to swap out parts on my Toyota pick up."
"Superb product. Have installed many clutches and this clutch is by far the best built I have seen for the money. I have found a home to purchase clutches in the future. Was very surprised to have the clutch in hand so soon. Cudos to all at the company."
"This clutch is so smooth. Shifting gears is like cutting butter. Definitely run it with a stock flywheel to get the most out of your clutch. It holds ALL the power."
"Very nice, only have 400 miles on the clutch. Engages and disengages smooth, and easy yet with hard clamping force. Excellent product."