Subaru WRX / WRX STI with Normal Roof 1993-2001, M.O.A.B. Roof Basket by Thule®, 44" L x 39" W x 6.5" H. The M.O.A.B. (Mother of all Baskets) is the versatile carrier that lets you haul a wide range of cargo, from luggage to camping gear. It's perfectly sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. The M.O.A.B. can carry up to 165 lbs. of cargo and it mounts quickly and easily to Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks with the QuickMount™ hardware. The M.O.A.B. comes with adjustable Thule load bars and a custom fairing to reduce wind noise.
- Maximum cargo versatility and durability
- Perfectly sized for 4x4s, SUVs and wagons
- Carries up to 165 lbs. of cargo with a wide variety of configurations
- Durable, heavy-duty steel construction secures your gear during transport
- Easy to install and remove with the QuickMount hardware
- Fits Thule rack systems, round bars and most factory racks
- Comes with adjustable Thule load bars so you can attach other carriers to the basket
- Includes a custom fairing for improved aerodynamics and reduced wind noise
- Basket weight: 45 lbs.
- Basket dimensions: 44"L x 39"W x 6.5"H
- Basket can be extended 20" with optional M.O.A.B. Cargo basket Extension
- Cargo can be secured to M.O.A.B. with optional Stretch Cargo Net
- Prevent theft of your gear with the optional Thule 6ft. braided steel cable lock
- Make loading your M.O.A.B. easier with the optional Step Up Wheel Step
- Comes complete with everything required for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
If you regularly haul a wide variety of gear on your roof: luggage, bicycles, beach gear, surfboards, camping gear, etc., then the M.O.A.B. is the roof carrier for you. The M.O.A.B.'s basket is ideal for cargo like luggage or camping gear, and the included adjustable square load bars will let you attach bike, canoe and kayak carriers. This way you can leave the M.O.A.B. attached to your roof and be able to carry anything you desire. The M.O.A.B. is sized to fit 4x4s, SUVs and wagons. Its durable, heavy-duty steel construction can safely carry up to 165 lbs. of cargo. The M.O.A.B. requires assembly, but this can be accomplished easily with the aide of the included detailed instructions. Once assembled, the M.O.A.B. installs simply with the included QuickMount hardware, with no tools required. The M.O.A.B. can be locked to the roof rack with Thule locks (sold separately).
The M.O.A.B. comes with a custom fairing to improve vehicle aerodynamics and reduce annoying wind noise. Should you want to carry even more gear; the M.O.A.B. can be extended 20" with the optional M.O.A.B. Extension. The optional Stretch Cargo Net, with extra-large, impact resistant hooks and shock cord construction, is ideal for securing luggage and camping gear to the basket. For theft prevention, the optional 6 ft. braided steel cable lock can be threaded through the basket and gear. And to make loading the M.O.A.B. virtually effortless, the optional Step Up Wheel Step will give you the extra height you need.
The Thule M.O.A.B. comes with everything required for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.394.83
Brand: Thule Part Numbers:
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)