Universal Visual DSP Unit with ND-BC2 Rearview Back-Up Camera by Pioneer®. The best in rear visual accessories for your vehicle comes in the shape of the NDBC20PA. It is designed to provide enhanced views and tools to aid in parking.
379.60Brand: Pioneer Part Number: NDBC20PA
- Adjustable (Normal/High) viewing angle for easy assessment of parking space width and depth.
- Lens correction for undistorted rear view image.
- Camera position compensation rotates the image for optional rear view without changing camera position, even if the camera is not installed in the middle of the rear and aimed horizontally.
- Wide viewing angle: 135 degrees (horizontal) x 100 degrees (vertical)
- 1/4" color CCD sensor with 270,000 pixel resolution.
- 1.5 ~ 10,000 lux automatic luminance control that includes automatic low-light lux mode for higher detail and contrast in low-light conditions.
- Compact camera unit: 1" (W) x 1" (H) x 1" (D)
- Composite video output.
Pioneer was founded in 1938 in Tokyo, Japan by Nozomu Matsumoto – a man with a passion for music that he hoped to share with the world through high quality audio speakers. That passion began with a small operation to repair and manufacture speakers in Matsumoto's garage. It has since grown to international stature as a manufacturer of audio and video products for use at home, in the car, and in business environments. The element that has not changed in nearly 70 years is the passion for audio and video products that Pioneer hopes to share with the world. From the employees at their research labs looking for the "next big thing" to the engineers at Pioneer's factories focused on quality assurance to brand's product trainers explaining the new technology to customers – Pioneer remains passionate about creating an unbeatable entertainment experience.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.