1993 Dodge Ram Performance Suspension
1 - 51 of 51 results
- Cusco® Type-ST Strut BarUniversal Type-ST Strut Bar by Cusco®. Position: Front. Type ST Solid Steel/Round with Center Turn Buckle Tension Adjustable Replace with OE bar.$144.00
- ididit® 30" Paintable Steel Classic Straight Steering ColumnUniversal 30" Paintable Steel Classic Straight Steering Column by ididit®. ididit's Classic straight steering column has that great vintage look and will help add style and class to your ride! This straight column features a sleek,...$315.05
- ididit® Acrylic Shift Indicator with PointerUniversal Acrylic Shift Indicator with Pointer by ididit®. Just Shift It! ididit offers easy to install, acrylic shift indicators for your column shift column. Made from high quality acrylic, these indicators can fit any 4"...$25.12
- ididit® Shift Indicator with Housing & PointerUniversal Shift Indicator with Housing & Pointer by ididit®. Add some flair to your acrylic indicator with a sleek aluminum housing! ididit's shift indicator with housing comes complete with acrylic indicator, matching aluminum...$74.93
- ididit® Steering ColumnUniversal Steering Column by ididit®.$361.34 - $772.89
- ididit® Steering Column Swivel Ball Floor MountUniversal Steering Column Swivel Ball Floor Mount by ididit®. The ididit swivel ball floor mount allows you to precisely position your steering column right where you want it. You can move it up, down, side-to-side, and everything...$114.45
- Whiteline® Ezy GreaseEzy Grease by Whiteline®. The supplied grease has been formulated from a reinforced No. 2 lithium complex base and selected additives with molybdenum disulphide for mechanical stability extreme pressure qualities for extended life...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$62.92
- ididit® 1 1/2" Collapsible Floor MountUniversal 1 1/2" Collapsible Floor Mount by ididit®. This mount is designed to mount a steering column to the floor or firewall, and can be installed on either side of the firewall.$24.77
- ididit® Column Adjustable Trim KitUniversal Column Adjustable Trim Kit by ididit®.$46.01
- ididit® Steering Column Adjustable Floor MountUniversal Steering Column Adjustable Floor Mount by ididit®. This inexpensive floor mount will safely secure your column at the floor board or firewall and can adjust to fit most angles, up or down.$28.31
- Cusco® Quick Release LeverUniversal Quick Release Lever by Cusco®.$48.60
- Cusco® Lower armUniversal Lower arm by Cusco®. Position: Front.$180.00
- ididit® Old School Straight Steering ColumnUniversal Old School Straight Steering Column by ididit®.$121.53
- ididit® Steering Column Drop MountUniversal Steering Column Drop Mount by ididit®.$81.41 - $82.59
- ididit® Steering Column U-JointUniversal Steering Column U-Joint by ididit®. A u-joint is used to connect the intermediate shaft and the column and is required for most installations.$84.95
- Unisteer® Special U-JointUniversal Special U-Joint by Unisteer®. 3/4" ID. Military Specification (Mill-Spec) U-joints are made to military specifications for aircraft. These U-joints have become a favorite among racers for their lightweight design and low...$87.81
- Unisteer® Steering CouplerUniversal Steering Coupler by Unisteer®. 9/16"-26 and 3/4" Smooth. Steering Coupler with 9/16"-26 on one half and 3/4" smooth on the other.$27.78
- Unisteer® U-JointUniversal U-Joint by Unisteer®. Unisteer performance products brings you our new line of steering Search By Product/U-Joints. This new style of U-joints combines strength, safety and cost effectiveness. Made out of stainless steel...$74.84
- Cusco® E-Con Coilover ControllerUniversal E-Con Coilover Controller by Cusco®.$538.20
- APEXi® N1 Evolution Spring IIUniversal N1 Evolution Spring II by APEXi®. The N1 Evolution Spring II follows suit with the flagship of the N1 Evolution suspension systems. Made of the highest quality materials and manufacturing processing, this ultra...$97.40 - $107.09
- APEXi® Damper PackerUniversal Damper Packer by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically designed to...$22.48 - $28.11
- APEXi® Damper Thrust SeatUniversal Damper Thrust Seat by APEXi®. ID=65mm, OD=85mm. Used as a washer between the spring and spring seat to minimize friction and stress. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle...$14.54
- APEXi® Damping Adjustment Tool Hex Wrench for N1 DampersUniversal Damping Adjustment Tool Hex Wrench for N1 Dampers by APEXi®. Specifically designed for older N1 Damper models. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving...$6.73
- APEXi® Dust Boot Standard-type, D=18mm, L=165mmUniversal Dust Boot Standard-type, D=18mm, L=165mm by APEXi®. Spring ID=65mm, d=18mm, L=165mm. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we...$28.11
- APEXi® Inverted-Type Dust BootUniversal Inverted-Type Dust Boot by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically...$22.48 - $28.11
- APEXi® Replacement Pillowball Bearing Assembly N1 ExVUniversal Replacement Pillowball Bearing Assembly N1 ExV by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement...$77.61
- APEXi® Serrated BoltUniversal Serrated Bolt by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically designed to...$6.73
- APEXi® Spanner Adjust Wrench 60-85mmUniversal Spanner Adjust Wrench 60-85mm by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically...$46.30
- APEXi® Spherical Bearing NMBUniversal Spherical Bearing NMB by APEXi®. NMB Spherical Self-Lubricating Wide Bearing, TFE Lined, d=18mm, D=33mm, H=20mm. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving...$61.96
- Synergy® Shock BungsUniversal Shock Bungs by Synergy®.$5.00
- Synergy® Shock MountsUniversal Shock Mounts by Synergy®.$8.00
- Synergy® Quad Wrapped Limit StrapUniversal Quad Wrapped Limit Strap by Synergy®.$25.00
- Synergy® Upper Control Arm Axle BracketUniversal Upper Control Arm Axle Bracket by Synergy®.$15.00 - $35.00
- Synergy® High Misalignment SpacersUniversal High Misalignment Spacers by Synergy®.$6.00 - $8.50
- APEXi® Bump StopUniversal Bump Stop by APEXi®. No one specific suspension setup is adequate for all types of road conditions, vehicle types, and driving styles. For this reason, we offer a variety replacement parts specifically designed to...$14.54
- Synergy® Bushing KitUniversal Bushing Kit by Synergy®.$10.00 - $12.00
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$20.50 - $55.70
- Off Road Evolution® Assembled Single Evolever ArmUniversal Assembled Single Evolever Arm by Off Road Evolution®.$216.83
- Off Road Evolution® Canti Track BracketUniversal Canti Track Bracket by Off Road Evolution®.$256.64
- Off Road Evolution® Driver Heim Mount BracketUniversal Driver Heim Mount Bracket by Off Road Evolution®.$24.00
- Synergy® Fox Shorty 2.0 Air Bump Stop 2.0" TravelUniversal Fox Shorty 2.0 Air Bump Stop 2.0" Travel by Synergy®. The shocks that started it all. Invented in 1974, the Fox air shock line up has grown up to include 2.0" Bump Stops. Designed specifically for rock rigs, pre-runners,...$212.80
- Synergy® Shock Soft JawsUniversal Shock Soft Jaws by Synergy®.$30.00 - $80.00
- Synergy® Weld-On 2.0" Reservoir MountsUniversal Weld-On 2.0" Reservoir Mounts by Synergy®.$30.00
- Synergy® Sway Bar End Link Replacement BushingDodge Ram 1993, Sway Bar End Link Replacement Bushing by Synergy®. High quality rubber bushing with bonded internal metal sleeve. 1.50" mounting width, 1/2" sleeve ID.$4.00
- Synergy® Dana 44 Axle TrussUniversal Dana 44 Axle Truss by Synergy®.$175.00
- Synergy® Track Bar Frame BracketUniversal Track Bar Frame Bracket by Synergy®.$40.00
- Synergy® J-HooksUniversal J-Hooks by Synergy®.$25.00 - $35.00
- Synergy® Adjustment Steering ColumnUniversal Adjustment Steering Column by Synergy®.$155.00
- Synergy® Misalignment SpacerUniversal Misalignment Spacer by Synergy®.$5.00 - $7.75
- Synergy® Safety WasherUniversal Safety Washer by Synergy®.$5.00 - $5.50
- Synergy® Bushing Outer SleeveUniversal Bushing Outer Sleeve by Synergy®.$1.50 - $2.75
Guides & Articles
- Performance PartsHow much lift is needed for larger tires on my 2007-up Jeep Wrangler?Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or CJs, a 4-door Unlimited model (known internally as the "JKU" body) was offered alongside the standard 2-door ("JK" body). Because it took the off-road capability Wranglers are known for and broadened it with the practicality of 4 doors for those needing a family vehicle, third-generation Wranglers have proven very successful in the marketplace. Maintaining Jeep tradition, this Wrangler appeals by offering a higher-than-average number of advantages for the 4x4 enthusiast, whether it's used for rock crawling or as an everyday driver.
- Performance PartsCoilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My Money For Them?When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying other than a combo set of springs and shocks under some fancy name? Certainly, you ask yourself, can't you purchase springs and shocks separately and monetarily come out ahead?
- Performance PartsBody Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10 Inches | What are my Lift Kit Choices?Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to have a stance that's more rugged-looking and more suited to a 4x4 than yours does. Maybe you get a chance to stop and take a closer look immediately, or maybe it's days or weeks before you see the other truck again.
- Performance PartsWhat Special Tools Are Available For Suspension Repair?Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true, and a perfect example is repairing and replacing suspension components. If you've ever done this type of work or attempted to do it, you know it can be trickier than merely loosening and tightening bolts.
- Performance PartsCoil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3 Different Kinds of SpringsThe springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing height, they provide recoil necessary to bounce back after suspension components move up and down over uneven road surfaces. By themselves, springs will continue to bounce up and down for a long time unless a motion damper such as a shock absorber is present to keep things stable. Springs can be soft and extremely bouncy, or they can be stiffer and less bounce-prone.
- Performance PartsHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long time until their kinetic energy finally dissipates. Needless to say, this would produce an extremely bouncy ride that would be hard to control over uneven road surfaces.
- Performance PartsSuspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of Your Tow VehicleIf you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
- Performance PartsStanced Wheels, Demon Camber | How Do I Get That Look?Stanced. Demon camber. You may know it as oni-camber. You've seen the look, and whether you like it or not is totally beside the point. The great thing about this stanced look is that it gets your attention. From the interviews we've read with owners and drivers of these machines, that is exactly what they are after. They've said that it's all about being noticed.
- Performance PartsStock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the road surface and your vehicle's tires, ensuring steering stability along with responsive handling.
- Performance PartsShocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or truck from bouncing up and down after hitting a bump. They are a major contributor to your ride comfort and safety.
- Performance PartsHow to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your safety on the road depends on how often you make it. Automotive suspension belongs to one of those car systems that are constantly exposed to high loads and thus are prone to wear and tear. Most specialists recommend inspecting suspension system after every 6,500-7,500 miles or when there are any signs of its breakage.
- Performance PartsHow Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them with lowering springs is the way to go. But what if you want to lower your car and also make it handle better? If that’s your goal then consider coil-over shocks.
- Pro Series® Cargo Carrier$82.56 - $157.37
1993 Dodge Ram Performance Suspension Reviews
Average rating: 4.4 - 6 reviews
5 of 5
2015 Dodge Ram / Posted by Bradley (Sacramento, CA) /
Was this review helpful for you? Yes
- Related 1993 Dodge Ram Pages